Scott Arfield

Arfield has been one of our best players since I began following the CMNT (in 1985). Now, I haven’t seen him play since that last Canada vs US match in Toronto but it seems he’s in form currently. Wouldn’t  be a surprise if he could help us on the pitch. Off the pitch, I don’t know anything but for the gossip. 

Herdman’s initial and still greatest claim to fame is attracting the best talent possible... and getting everyone to have each other’s back. So I’m going to trust him on that front. Personally, I’d love to see Arfield on the pitch again for us. That’s also true of Hoilett, btw. They are both talented players with the experience I think we could use whether they start or not. 

10 hours ago, cronaldo7 said:

Juniors’ tweet says a lot, no? 

Nah, I really don't think so.  It could've been serious or it could've been tongue in cheek.  Maybe its an in-joke that we know nothing about?  That's the problem with reading into text too much.  And the last 10 pages of this thread are trying to interpret that, creating drama where there is a good chance there isn't any.  Who knows?

I know some of the things I post around here could be taken the complete opposite way than its intention when viewed by an outsider.  Same thing, in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Nah, I really don't think so.  It could've been serious or it could've been tongue in cheek.  Maybe its an in-joke that we know nothing about?  That's the problem with reading into text too much.  And the last 10 pages of this thread are trying to interpret that, creating drama where there is a good chance there isn't any.  Who knows?

I know some of the things I post around here could be taken the complete opposite way than its intention when viewed by an outsider.  Same thing, in my opinion.

So you actually really dislike Wheeler.  Got it.

17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

So you actually really dislike Wheeler.  Got it.

I was actually referring to people thinking that I have a beef with people like you or @Unnamed Trialist when I know for a fact that you will often print out my posts and frame them.  Which is entirely understandable, they're goddamn groundbreaking in their insightfulness.

2 hours ago, El Hombre said:

I was actually referring to people thinking that I have a beef with people like you or @Unnamed Trialist when I know for a fact that you will often print out my posts and frame them.  Which is entirely understandable, they're goddamn groundbreaking in their insightfulness.

My printer has been on the blink lately, so sorry about that. 

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Good find and quite an interesting interview.  

Russell Latapy smoked 40 a day.  That’s like Borjan (don’t know how many he smokes a day) but I’ve seen him having a smoke and drinking a coffee in the morning outside hotels.

Well we know Borjan travels with a Nespresso machine