CNL Play-In for Copa America: Canada vs Trinidad & Tobago - Saturday, March 23, 2024 - Frisco (greater Dallas), Texas

5 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Hey gang, thanks for hanging out, always a pleasure.  Now need to piss like a racehorse.

But before I go: Buchanan wasn't as bad as you thought, Davies wasn't as good, David is the best footballer in the history of the game, and your mom is still hot (and oxford commas rule).

Peace.

I agree with the commas.

12 minutes ago, spitfire said:

I can now…

he had a soft muscle injury in training yesterday but was kept under wraps …was a kick off decision if he was fit to play hence why he’s on the bench . 

Can I ask that we not post my reply on Twitter please. 
thx!!

happy we are in. Will be there is Liams in the squad!! Go Canada Go!!

Didnt score, 1 assist but MoM for me was David. Phonzie was atrocious. I was impressed with JRR in his few mins. Biello has to go asap. Up 1-0 he plays Choiniere at rwb and stays with 2 mids wtf? He hasn't learnt anything from the loss to Jamaica. That was a poor game overall. T&T were better in the 1on1 battles which is shocking given where they play. Garcia almost burnt us a few times.

8 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

On an unrelated note, I sort of want one of those GE Profile washer/dryer things.  

Do your due diligence (as will I) on this particular unit.

In the past, these dual washer/dryer units have been terrible, especially the drying process. 

Maybe this unit is something new and different.

Congratulations to the boys for qualifying and congrats to those of you who got to watch the match. My stream suspiciously worked perfectly for the pre-game, the first 11 minutes of the match and the last 5 minutes and it worked perfectly during the post-game as I type, but I only saw bits and pieces of the majority of the game with a constantly interrupted stream. The only saving grace is that my stream was working for both goals and the goal-post that Shaffelburg hit. I am not sure if Rogers is to blame or One Soccer, but thank the lord they won because to go through that frustration if they had lost would have perhaps made me go postal.

I'll have to see if I can properly watch this later on on a replay when hopefully the servers are less busy, but going to enjoy this. I just hope they don't switch the dates of this tournament again like the last time we qualified, I feel the curse is over and we're finally going to the Copa.

Just now, Joe MacCarthy said:

Do your due diligence (as will I) on this particular unit.

In the past, these dual washer/dryer units have been terrible, especially the drying process. 

Maybe this unit is something new and different.

“Why yes, I would like to purchase the extended warranty” 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not a stackable.  

(that is a really clever over/under reference)

I'm sure it is.

20 bucks says my Samsung dryer dries three queen-size bedsheets and a duvet in less time than your broke-ass GE.  Who wants a taste?

Well done lads!

Job done.

All the fan service from Biello with LDF cap tied! 

Sad Bair didn't get minutes, I think he deserved it over Ugbo.

Overall a lackluster and laboured performance if we are looking at him being an inspiring coach for our players. 

Thankful for Biellos his work and he should be proud. Being overly critical it shouldnt have even got to this though. hope we have a new coach for Copa and well before though. 

2 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

I'm sure it is.

20 bucks says my Samsung dryer dries three queen-size bedsheets and a duvet in less time than your broke-ass GE.  Who wants a taste?

Joke’s on you - you own a Samsung appliance.  It is literally on fire right now.  

6 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Buying an extended warranty is a sucker's bet.  Like paying $1 to win $0.30 on a coin toss. Same with life insurance but at least with life insurance, you can rationalize that the premium is paying for peace of mind.  Peace of mind doesn't apply to washing machines. 

1 minute ago, Snowcrash said:

Buying an extended warranty is a sucker's bet.  Like paying $1 to win $0.30 on a coin toss. Same with life insurance but at least with life insurance, you can rationalize that the premium is paying for peace of mind.  Peace of mind doesn't apply to washing machines. 

So you're saying that the extended warranty I purchased on my $18 headphones I got from Amazon might not have been the best investment?

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I was looking at buying one a few years ago when I was planning my cottage.  The research results were not pretty, but I'll have another look.

Pros and Cons of All-in-One Washer-Dryer Combos
These machines take on the task of both washer and dryer. But do they make doing laundry easier? That may be a wash.
Keith Flamer consumerreports.org February 1, 2024

12 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Didnt score, 1 assist but MoM for me was David. Phonzie was atrocious. I was impressed with JRR in his few mins. Biello has to go asap. Up 1-0 he plays Choiniere at rwb and stays with 2 mids wtf? He hasn't learnt anything from the loss to Jamaica. That was a poor game overall. T&T were better in the 1on1 battles which is shocking given where they play. Garcia almost burnt us a few times.

I agree with every point you made and I would add that Buchanan was excellent. He helped set up the goal and most of the chances were coming from his side of the field.

We need a coach that tells Davies to play within his capabilities. He's a left-back. Let's stop pretending he is something he is not. No more corners and no more LWB.

1 minute ago, Sal333 said:

I agree with every point you made and I would add that Buchanan was excellent. He helped set up the goal and most of the chances were coming from his side of the field.

We need a coach that tells Davies to play within his capabilities. He's a left-back. Let's stop pretending he is something he is not. No more corners and no more LWB.

If Davies tried pulling the same nonsense with Bayern, Muller would slap him during the run of play.  Or Neuer.