Victor Loturi

Atlantic

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I think he’s too good for the SPFL Championship.  Even if Ross County don’t get relegated, there is a decent possibility he’ll move on.

But I don’t think you can read too much from the game - Ross County were just overrun especially on the wings.

I would like to see Loturi stay and play in the SPL with a better team in much the same way that AJ has wth Celtic. It is important to be able to stand out for an entire season in a given league and then move up. If Ross Count relegates, then Loturi has to stay in, at least, the SPL level to demonstrate his current and potential future form. AJ has done that and is ready to move up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Final round of the playoffs kicks it today with Ross County away to Partick Thistle.  Winner of the home and away plays in the Prem. next campaign so Loturi & company have their chance.  Might be a hard ask though.

Haven't seen any of the playoff matches but I don't think Partick Thistle have lost a match since March and they've scored 16 goals and went undefeated in their previous playoff matches, against Quenn's Park and Ayr respectively.  Youch.