Forge FC Season Thread 2021

Big_M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cisse through the first two years was a pretty boring, but steady and consistent player.

However, this year and specifically this last month he has been immense. I don’t remember the last time he took a wrong step, and he’s even been reliable filling in at RB. He’s always where you want him to be, is good at breaking up challenges and making quick decisions.

Tough to get much recognition in his position, but I think he’s been our MVP candidate.

also, considering how much criticism the Sigma-Forge relationship gets, the scouting deserves some credit for bringing in unknowns like Krutzen, AAJ and Cisse who have shown their quality.

5 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Cisse through the first two years was a pretty boring, but steady and consistent player.

However, this year and specifically this last month he has been immense. I don’t remember the last time he took a wrong step, and he’s even been reliable filling in at RB. He’s always where you want him to be, is good at breaking up challenges and making quick decisions.

Tough to get much recognition in his position, but I think he’s been our MVP candidate.

also, considering how much criticism the Sigma-Forge relationship gets, the scouting deserves some credit for bringing in unknowns like Krutzen, AAJ and Cisse who have shown their quality.

He[s been impressive for sure,  Very noticeable.