Theo Corbeanu

jordan

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

His team need to do better against the 'Wall.

Though the commentators from south of the river are giving our boy lots of individual credit.

How come I can't watch this on DAZN? They're only showing the Watford Sunderland game live....

Sounds like a bunch of great runs from him but poor final ball each time.  

This also makes me proud "Fair play to Corbeau if he had rolled around like so many, he could have got Honeyman booked, but he popped right back up."

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

Didn’t watch the match but Whoscored has him MotM. They also credited him with a ridiculous 8 successful dribbles. Sounds like that end product is still missing..

All the Millwall commentators talked about was them having no answer for Theo until he got around the penalty area. 

I'm starting to feel Herdman might have an issue with Theo's style.  It ain't the first time he gets ignored for a lesser talent to take the field.  But Brym, wow, I never would've believed that.  And don't give me this shit about resting/saving Theo for Uruguay, the kid is 20, he can play 3 games in one day!

3 minutes ago, costarg said:

I'm starting to feel Herdman might have an issue with Theo's style.  It ain't the first time he gets ignored for a lesser talent to take the field.  But Brym, wow, I never would've believed that.  And don't give me this shit about resting/saving Theo for Uruguay, the kid is 20, he can play 3 games in one day!

Apparently he wasn't called for the Octagonal because he isn't vaccinated. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Macksam said:

How was he yesterday?

Just saw bits and pieces.  Hit the outside of the post, early on if I remember correctly, and had another shot saved I see. 

They did okay against a very good experienced team but slipping down the table with the loss. 

Stats tell his story for a lot of the year especially against decent defences. 

4/4 dribbles won

0/4 accurate crosses

Up against Watford today. Some good runs and a decent chance so far.

Currently 1-1.

Imrân Louza, part of our Moroccan opposition in November, running the show for Watford and scored from a very nice freekick.

Theo off on the 66'.  I would guess too many shot attempts from wide instead of looking for a teamate. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

1 hour ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Up against Watford today. Some good runs and a decent chance so far.

Currently 1-1.

Imrân Louza, part of our Moroccan opposition in November, running the show for Watford and scored from a very nice freekick.

Theo off on the 66'.  I would guess too many shot attempts from wide instead of looking for a teamate. 

I saw it ended 3-1 for Blackpool, which seems surprising given Watford had 76 per cent of the ball. Any insight into how this one went?