USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

Parents have a condo in Fort Myers(3 hour drive) gonna try to make it work.... Can fly direct from Buffalo-Fort Myers. Would be my first Vs away trip :).

Aside: Fort Myers or anywhere along west coast is a great spot, if people want to go FLD for the weekend and do the beach thing instead of Disney.

Edited by apbsmith

On 9/20/2019 at 8:47 AM, admin said:

Would I be insane if I drove from Vancouver? 

Vancouver -> Yellowstone -> MOAB -> New Orleans ->Orlando.....

Think I will fly, and maybe drive around Florida a bit and spend the time doing that instead. 

20 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Anybody want to split on the hotel in Orlando for the Friday night itself only (November 15th).

It may be cheaper to get a suite than individually booking hotel rooms, especially downtown. 

@hamiltonfan @apbsmith @admin @JamboAl @JuicyHam @Ivan @Acid-Tone @sstackho @Club Linesman 

Trying to make this happen and if I can pull this off would be happy to share a room.

2 hours ago, sstackho said:

Where's the pre-match going to be?  Would we be welcomed or shunned by the American Outlaws at Broken Strings Brewery?  https://www.facebook.com/events/944965389217305/ 

EDIT:  Reached out to the event organizer on FB and they responded that we are "more than welcome" to join them. 

Very diplomatic of them, but perhaps a pub nearby with a chance to say hello?

Either way, let's see how the October game goes...

5 hours ago, flexfox said:

Haven't posted here before, but just got my jersey in the mail today 😁

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the game!

If you’re coming to the pregame it’s tough to meet people as lots already know each other. Don’t be shy to introduce yourself, I haven’t met an unfriendly V!

2 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

If you’re coming to the pregame it’s tough to meet people as lots already know each other. Don’t be shy to introduce yourself, I haven’t met an unfriendly V!

@flexfox Absolutely right.  I'll be at the game - please introduce yourself in person.

Edited by JamboAl

On 10/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, sstackho said:

Where's the pre-match going to be?  Would we be welcomed or shunned by the American Outlaws at Broken Strings Brewery?  https://www.facebook.com/events/944965389217305/ 

EDIT:  Reached out to the event organizer on FB and they responded that we are "more than welcome" to join them. 

Pre - game should never be any issues :). If anything some American supporters might be discretely cheering for us for their manager gets sacked before WCQ starts... I'm not even joking. 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:04 PM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Anybody want to split on the hotel in Orlando for the Friday night itself only (November 15th).

It may be cheaper to get a suite than individually booking hotel rooms, especially downtown. 

@hamiltonfan @apbsmith @admin @JamboAl @JuicyHam @Ivan @Acid-Tone @sstackho @Club Linesman 

I'm In!