Mathieu Choinière

Big_M

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

He definitely did, I think a lot of the team looked slow and lethargic tbh. Not sure if it was a hot and humid Miami night but it looked it by the pace of the game after the first 20 minutes 

Bingo.  Top marks to Courtois for using all the changes effectively.  It's early, but I'm loving the guy already.  He just looks so genuine, shows so much respect to all the players, officials and coaches at the end of the game.  He looks like a real class act.

Missed the game last night, but feels like this team could beat anyone on the continent right now, anywhere, any time. From the highlights I saw from the game, Montreal didn't even look particularly great either, and yet still beat a Miami who even without Messi is probably one of the best teams in the league. Really happy Coccorro was on the end of that free kick- he seems to be really happy to be here in Montreal, so seeing him shake the monkey off his back and score was awesome. I wonder if Choiniere has an extra gear he can kick up into this year.

• 1 month later...

Could also be his agent trying to pressure Montreal. I doubt Choiniere is asking for insane money and I doubt Montreal will penny pinch arguably their best player who has been with them since he was 12. At least I hope. 

7 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Could also be his agent trying to pressure Montreal. I doubt Choiniere is asking for insane money and I doubt Montreal will penny pinch arguably their best player who has been with them since he was 12. At least I hope. 

Is Wanyama still on a DP contract?