Charles-Andres Brym

Vince193

On 6/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, Nate3322 said:

I think that him moving to Excel Mouscron is a great move he'll hopefully get lots of game time as Mouscron's current striker Perica is on loan from Udinese and is returning at the end of the season and it leaves a gap in the lineup that Brym can fill hopefully. 

Playing in Belgium isn't so bad and not to mention David already plays there. Who knows by Charles going there, he can truly make himself into a bigger star by playing for Excel.

3 hours ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Something in my bones is telling me that this kid is gonna be an important part of the future of this team.. he really impressed me at his first camp

I second that. 

For me he was "the surprise" of that entire camp. I really hope he can find regular first team football on loan in Belgium. He has a lot of raw talent and perhaps he can refine his decision making with more game time.

I can see him winning a lot of caps in the future. 

14 hours ago, Obinna said:

I second that. 

For me he was "the surprise" of that entire camp. I really hope he can find regular first team football on loan in Belgium. He has a lot of raw talent and perhaps he can refine his decision making with more game time.

Yeah if that happens, then he is just extra depth for Canada especially up top and it never hurts to have striking depth.

For sure. What gets me excited is that he can create chances and make things happen. Historically we haven't had players like that period, let alone coming off the bench. He is quick, shifty and a good dribbler from what I have seen, exactly the type of guy you want to bring on when you are chasing a goal.

16 hours ago, Obinna said:

I second that. 

hopefully he and bassong are playing in belgium next season and larin and david move to a better league. 

57 minutes ago, Mikmacdo said:

hopefully he and bassong are playing in belgium next season and larin and david move to a better league. 

With he and Bassong in Belgium, hopefully both of them can become bigger stars especially Brym. With him playing in Belgium, like David before him, Brym can potentially or at least hopefully become a goal scoring machine just by playing in that league. Then you would have the bigger European clubs take notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...