Liam Millar

Northvansteve

1 hour ago, Watchmen said:

Let's just get to the important stuff: @spitfire Did Jo-Ann work on the good Suicide Squad or the bad Suicide Squad? (The make-up was great in both).

She was the head of Makeup on the first one that won an Oscar for Makeup..lol she’s got a much better resume then me lol… we met on a Stephen King  TV series 25 years ago.. we have a quite a story lol…

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1334800/

Edited by spitfire

2 hours ago, Ruffian said:

In a fantasy football game I play I thought for a second Liam Millar was the face they used.

image.png.81cb8cfb11b9cfbc1d546f89b34dc5c9.png

I guess Liam is more recognizable to me than that unknown guy.😋

You got a laugh emoji because I quickly skim read your post and thought it said that you thought the second guy was Liam. 

2 hours ago, Ruffian said:

In a fantasy football game I play I thought for a second Liam Millar was the face they used.

image.png.81cb8cfb11b9cfbc1d546f89b34dc5c9.png

I guess Liam is more recognizable to me than that unknown guy.😋

You must be the BIPOC Gerry Dobson 🤣

5 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So when's Millar going to LaLiga too? He's more set for the level than Corbeanu.

These comments are for @spitfire approval? But even he didn't like it. It makes no sense to pit our guys against each other in this way.

Comparing is one thing, facetious comments like this is weird to me. 
For someone who analyzes and praises La Liga, I would say and anyone who's watched Liam play would say his style is more suited for Premier League...so why not ask that?