Liam Millar

Northvansteve

9 minutes ago, gator said:

I like Shaffleburg a lot and I'm not sure how you compare the two but Liam certainly has had his share of critics on here, maybe the form he is now in will win some over!

I am a fan of Shaff and love that he is a fellow Maritimer, but there is no way he is a difference maker for a championship team competing for a spot in the promotion mix.   He may get there (fingers crossed) but Millar is now succeeding at a level where Laryea couldn’t even get traction (different circumstances, I know, but still…).  At this point there is no way Shaff is ahead of him.  Not by any metric.  And I don’t care where you are from.  

1 hour ago, gator said:

I like Shaffleburg a lot and I'm not sure how you compare the two but Liam certainly has had his share of critics on here, maybe the form he is now in will win some over!

Mostly just because both are wingers. But this is some crazy form he’s going through. If the CANMNT gods listen to us and try Davies out on the right, and you have this version of Millar on the left, it might be scary hours for concacaf.

Edited by InglewoodJack