Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

8 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

Sponsons and towrads. 

I'm the hypocrite who started the complaint about the other site and now here we go.  I would say we are definitely guilty of the same things they do but not to the extent I saw there, until now.

But our language is often a repetition of prior inside jokes whereas their punning can be that but also something a bit more universal (a pun is open in that it plays on the language used and not on an inside joke). The tradition of English humour, language and it’s classed based nature can be incredibly local as well but that intensity of the local long predates online groups. It seems a bit different.

9 hours ago, El Diego said:

Btw I love all the names of these forums and their little back stories. Didn't even register with me what the name of the Forest forum was when I first found it. I just searched for an MK Dons forum because of Theo and found one called "The Concrete Roundabout" (haven't found them talking about Theo yet so can't confirm if there are a multitude of bad puns or not, but expecting so)

“The Concrete Roundabout” is a perfect Milton Keynes forum name. 

On 1/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, Floortom said:

There are rumours that Forest's starting RB Spence is being targeted by several EPL clubs including Tottenham and Leeds for a January transfer. Not sure how true these are but that would certainly open a spot for Richie

Even if he is purchased, he will stay with Forest I suspect.  His parent club no longer have the option to recall him from his loan and he has already played for two clubs this season and you cannot play for three or more.  

There is a chance Laryea will be on the bench on Saturday I suspect.  It is a big rivalry game vs Derby County.  Very heated rivalry, Derby are also in big financial trouble at he minute and facing possible liquidation, so there will be high tensions in the crowd.  It is a sell-out (i'll be there!) as is on TV. 1230 in the afternoon UK time.  It should be a physical and intense game.  Sometimes at the expensive of quality due to the tensions. 

Not in today's gameday squad, they are letting him go to our callup without asking him to be with the team. I like that they are not in a rush with him. 

Sort of too bad, though, as my DAZN which is usually only EPL, occasionally has Championship matches, and this was one I get.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist