WCQ: Haiti vs Canada - Saturday, June 12th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Stade Sylvio Cator, Port-au-Prince

6 hours ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Please show us where concacaf WCQ can be legally streamed outside of North America. 

On point, I did find some streams for the group stage matches of this round on Youtube--they worked for me at least. Then some nations seemed to stream on Facebook (which I am off). 

I go illegal whenever and wherever I have to, and thank the stars for those putting them together. But this is true for tennis, basketball, many other sports. If my wife is watching a show I may watch Barça on an unauthorised stream, even though I pay a cable package for the entire Liga.

The entities paying for rights look after their interests, which are purely economical and fundamentally cynical; I look after mine, which are purely as a fan and for which I get no pecuniary advantage at all. I'd say my interests, as a football fan, take precedent. I would say this is the case for hundreds of millions of my peers in the world.  

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

I won't post links in the match threads because I do think people should support One Soccer.

This reminds of all those people downloading MP3's from Napster than wondering why all their favourite bands started to break up a few years later.

I'm also a little surprised that most soccer fans don't have 3 or 4 streaming sites bookmarked. Just go through the Road to Qatar thread and you can find a bunch.

6 minutes ago, Christian B. said:

I'm sorry if I made a mistake or offended anyone by posting a link. It was intended to the ones who are outside Canada. I didn't know that a youtube stream from the national television of Haiti of a soccer game played in Haiti could be illegal but i'm not a lawyer. I will not do it again. 

If it's an official Haiti television station's YouTube channel, it most definitely is not illegal. 

1 hour ago, narduch said:

I won't post links in the match threads because I do think people should support One Soccer.

This reminds of all those people downloading MP3's from Napster than wondering why all their favourite bands started to break up a few years later.

I'm also a little surprised that most soccer fans don't have 3 or 4 streaming sites bookmarked. Just go through the Road to Qatar thread and you can find a bunch.

While I have no issue supporting One Soccer, their first stream against Suriname was horseshit. One of the worst online experiences I've had. I'm sure downloading music from Napster would have been more satisfying. 

On the same note - the next two streams have worked well. 

However, it's also 2021 and paying for a 720p stream is pretty horseshit as well lol

Edited by Hawkguy

Just now, Hawkguy said:

While I have no issue supporting One Soccer, their first stream against Suriname was horseshit. One of the worst online experiences I've had. I'm sure downloading music from Napster would have been more satisfying. 

However, it's also 2021 and paying for a 720p stream is pretty horseshit as well lol

I saw complaints today and all weekend about how terrible TSN's streaming platform has been for the Euros.

I get the frustration about the Suriname game.

But we are Canadian soccer supporter's and we should support the network (One Soccer) that stepped up when the traditional majors (TSN + Sportsnet) decided Canadian soccer wasn't worth it.

Just now, narduch said:

I saw complaints today and all weekend about how terrible TSN's streaming platform has been for the Euros.

I get the frustration about the Suriname game.

But we are Canadian soccer supporter's and we should support the network (One Soccer) that stepped up when the traditional majors (TSN + Sportsnet) decided Canadian soccer wasn't worth it.

I am supporting them for now. But if they can't offer 1080p sooner than later, I think opposition streams will be a better watch. 720 looks like shit on a 60-inch TV.

21 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Did anyone predict the correct score? Have to ask since it seemed so important to so many here. 

I said a scoreless draw, think I was closest in the end, how about that @Aird25

i said 2-0 and said Larin and David for the goals so if David scored that breakaway in the 2nd half I would have been dead on......

43 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

While I have no issue supporting One Soccer, their first stream against Suriname was horseshit. One of the worst online experiences I've had.

Are you referring to the Aruba game being problematic?  We haven't had two games since Suriname... 

3 hours ago, narduch said:

I paid the monthly subscription of Onesoccer to watch the Canada soccer games during this month and I cannot see the Canada-Brazil women match because it is not enabled in my region. I feel disappointed.

C9DE1EA2-6A38-4740-B471-668C63226331.png

20 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

So, even though you were told by multiple people previously, and referred to the One Soccer website as evidence, that the people asking for links to streams were largely overseas-based, without access to the One Soccer coverage, you chose to come back again with your condescending nonsense? I was wrong. It's not an either/or situation. You're actually both stupid and a dickhead. I look forward to having to tell you to go fuck yourself again in about 48 hours' time. 🙄

"Overseas based" people will need to find legal ways to watch the stream other than OneSoccer if they can't access it in their country.

Posting illegal steams of the game should be discouraged and removed from this site.

See you in 24 hours fuckface.

8 minutes ago, Razcal said:

"Overseas based" people will need to find legal ways to watch the stream other than OneSoccer if they can't access it in their country.

Posting illegal steams of the game should be discouraged and removed from this site.

See you in 24 hours fuckface.

That's it, just for this I'll be posting an illegal stream for sure and please send your regards to me as well.

1 hour ago, xabuep2 said:

I paid the monthly subscription of Onesoccer to watch the Canada soccer games during this month and I cannot see the Canada-Brazil women match because it is not enabled in my region. I feel disappointed.

C9DE1EA2-6A38-4740-B471-668C63226331.png

Try a free VPN. Might help.