WCQ: Haiti vs Canada - Saturday, June 12th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Stade Sylvio Cator, Port-au-Prince

7 hours ago, JuicyHam said:

As far as I see it it wouldn't matter if the missing players were in the lineup. We are the favourite and we should act like it. Can't be scared of these teams anymore. We are a better team than the one that lost at the gold cup 2 years ago and it's time to go out and show that 

Please let me manage my expectations in the best way I know how!  😆😆

12 hours ago, Razcal said:

Come on boys, pay OneSoccer for the games rather than illegal streaming.

If this isn't worth it for them, why would they keep providing the service? Then it's back to refreshing live text updates.

You realise that OneSoccer only have the rights to broadcast in Canada and there is a large number of people on this forum who don’t live in Canada?

1 hour ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Would have been happy with 0-1 before the game but hopefully those Larin and David chances right in on the keeper don't seem like a missed opportunity after Tuesday.

Yeah but I feel like we just laid an egg here like we really did not do ourselves any favors with this result

1 hour ago, gigi riva said:

I am glad we got the win I was hoping for another goal but what can you do. Hopefully the Team left that sorry ass excuse of a Nation,(sorry guys for saying that) asap. Off to Chicago, and lets hope for the best. 

Yeah a win is a win but come on if Haiti scores 2 goals the next game or more than that we are essentially screwed. Canada should have scored more goals realistically just off the highlights I watched.

1 hour ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

You realise that OneSoccer only have the rights to broadcast in Canada and there is a large number of people on this forum who don’t live in Canada?

The first season I had absolutely no problems to access OneSoccer from Spain, live and repeats. And I think last year too with the bubble. So why have they changed this now?

I am not going to pay them if they can't provide the service they originally offered.

27 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

The first season I had absolutely no problems to access OneSoccer from Spain, live and repeats. And I think last year too with the bubble. So why have they changed this now?

I am not going to pay them if they can't provide the service they originally offered.

I think it is only WCQs. They don’t own the international rights, FIFA own then abs OneSoccer has paid to show them in Canada. 

1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

Yeah a win is a win but come on if Haiti scores 2 goals the next game or more than that we are essentially screwed. Canada should have scored more goals realistically just off the highlights I watched.

Yes, cause that’s what we should focus on. 

Not that we won the game or that Canada typically face-planted in these situations in the recent past.

There were plenty of signs that on a surface where you could actually use some skill, we’d give these guys a lot of trouble. Cyle Larin rolled his defender of a straight pass to his feet and took off clean on goal from 35 yards out. They looked hard-tackling in the midfield but not exactly smart. They didn’t even really have to contend with Davies speed because the surface was sticky. I could go on...

Spare us the negativity.

Edited by ag futbol