The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

I don't see why he would and I hope he wouldn't.  We don't have many legitimate options on the left (Issey/Tissot?) and he's usually been played there in his career so it seems like a perfect match.  Surely he'll swap wings once in a while but primarily he should be a LW for us IMO.  The right side has Ricketts/Akindele who should benefit playing opposite Hoilett.  

My 4 wingers for the November matches would be Hoilett/Petrasso (left side) and Ricketts/Akindele (right side). The two strikers have got to be Cavallini and Larin but somehow I think we'll see Haber called up too at the expense of Petrasso and Teibert used as a utility man for midfield/wingers. 

My next question was can Tesho play right? 

Baring injury I think you've nailed the top 3 in the formation for November. Whether Benito calls Petrasso or starts Tesho over Ricketts is another story.

My next question was can Tesho play right? 

Baring injury I think you've nailed the top 3 in the formation for November. Whether Benito calls Petrasso or starts Tesho over Ricketts is another story.

Tesho can definitely play on the right, I saw him play there last season for Dallas although this year he has been mainly used up top or on the left.

• 5 weeks later...

Not meant disrespectfully, but man we can be a bunch of cheap whores.

Years of fence-sitting.  Reams of sniping at him for the stress he put us under.  Questions about loyalty and motivation.  But after two games in the maple leaf, including a great performance (in all senses of the word) in a WCQ match and Hoilett for prime minister!

(And I include myself in the schizophrenic commentary)

Awesome.  Here's hoping he will wear the maple leaf and help lead this team for years to come.

Not meant disrespectfully, but man we can be a bunch of cheap whores.

Years of fence-sitting.  Reams of sniping at him for the stress he put us under.  Questions about loyalty and motivation.  But after two games in the maple leaf, including a great performance (in all senses of the word) in a WCQ match and Hoilett for prime minister!

(And I include myself in the schizophrenic commentary)

Awesome.  Here's hoping he will wear the maple leaf and help lead this team for years to come.

No different from any other football team's supporters.  You should see the stick Wayne Rooney gets on ManU boards, until he scores a goal.  Olivier Giroud gets slaughtered on the Arsenal boards even though he's the team's leading scorer.  Man City spunked out £49 million on Raheem Sterling and he's ripped apart on their boards ... except when he scores, and then he's more popular than Jesus.  In fact, it's not just limited to football.  It's every sport.

We're not the only cheap whores around.

I thought he did pretty well after that, along with the rest of the team he was able to play the Hondurans at their own game a bit.  Milking injuries etc...  was refreshing to see we've been desensitized enough to know when to play the Central Americans a their own game (within reason)

Well, if Bircham is being truthful about his part on convincing Holliet to play for the country he was born in... then thank you very much.

I didn't see the tweets but I would definitely say he was truthful about it, Bircham told me the very day Junior signed with QPR that he was already "in his ear" about playing for Canada! It's taken awhile, better late than never I suppose!

• 1 month later...