The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

I am also concerned but I think he will surface at a decent level. The longer he stays unattached, the more I lose hope that he'll play in the EPL this season. I think at this stage, a move to a promotion candidate would be what i'd expect. We've heard the Aston Villa link and that wouldn't be the worst move to in the world. I like their long term future more than QPR's. 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

If he sees these games as an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for transfers, we could benefit.  A hungry, motivated Junior could be an important factor.  

After his hesitation in committing to the National Team due to club situations we are more likely to see a tentative Junior trying not to get injured!  

6 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

If he sees these games as an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for transfers, we could benefit.  A hungry, motivated Junior could be an important factor.  

2 minutes ago, gator said:

After his hesitation in committing to the National Team due to club situations we are more likely to see a tentative Junior trying not to get injured!  

Let's hope for the first option.

Also, anyone that follows, has played, coached etc. knows that a tentative Junior is more likely to get injured.