New jerseys to drop March 18?

51 minutes ago, gigi riva said:

Other than Nigeria , I find Nike  very  bland . At least Adidas tries to make there kits unique , While small companies like Hummel and Macron  actually make there kits memorable 

Some people here mention how "great Umbro was" or "I want to go back to Umbro" but don't remember for a long period Umbro was always giving us template kits (between 2011-2018) outside of our 100 year anniversary kit which was pretty bland. 

I think guys just liked Umbro because it was good to their self-esteem. You could wear a L and it would fit you a size bigger. Where with Nike you were a L and it fits you a size smaller 😂.

What I've seen Macron do with the CPL kits, I would love for Canada to be supplied by them. Anyone else like Puma, Adidas, or Umbro and it's going to be the same thing. 

Edited by Shway

1 hour ago, gigi riva said:

TGAA_Star  I dont care what they looK like on Saturday vs T&T , I just want them to beat them  senslly , I want that match up vs Argentina in June , But I do agree with you 

Yeah me too I want to be at Copa America in June and since it is in the USA since they are hosting it and we beat Trinidad to qualify, how long do you think it will be before tickets go on sale

6 hours ago, Corazon said:

“A heritage Canada logo inside the back collar honors the first 🍁 Canadian football team to make a mark on the world in 1986”.

Nike is so out of ideas, they are putting shit on the inside of shirts as if that is supposed to mean anything.  The shirt I am wearing at the moment has a tag on the inside that says it was made in Thailand and to tumble dry on low - is that a design feature now?

1 hour ago, Shway said:

Some people here mention how "great Umbro was" or "I want to go back to Umbro" but don't remember for a long period Umbro was always giving us template kits (between 2011-2018) outside of our 100 year anniversary kit which was pretty bland. 

I think guys just liked Umbro because it was good to their self-esteem. You could wear a L and it would fit you a size bigger. Where with Nike you were a L and it fits you a size smaller 😂.

What I've seen Macron do with the CPL kits, I would love for Canada to be supplied by them. Anyone else like Puma, Adidas, or Umbro and it's going to be the same thing. 

Lying on the couch feeling like I should pay you for this therapy session. 🤣

4 hours ago, Shway said:

Why don’t you go fuc…

Actually you are right.  These tight fit stretch jobs don’t flatter the dad bods.  

16 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

I do wonder what kind of deal we could have received with Macron. Probably much more favourable to us - they probably would throw the kitchen sink at us and all their best designs as world cup hosts. With Nike we’re about 37th priority for national teams. 

Only issue is that Macron is less desirable in stores. 

4 minutes ago, Shway said:

Only issue is that Macron is less desirable in stores. 

On the contrary, I think that adds to our leverage in such a deal. Home World Cup - it doesn’t matter who the kit is made by it’s desirable and in stores. Add to it that they’d probably make an unbelievable kit and I think it would be an opportunity for them to become more of a “name”. Thinking back to Roots with their Canada gear in 1998.