New jerseys to drop March 18?

38 minutes ago, scullion44 said:

Kevin Blues run had to end at some point. 

the designs were leftover, the man cant and wont do wrong

but really, im not a fan of the look but im a big fan of actually getting jerseys.  Its at least a swinging strike rather than letting the ball go straight down the middle with the bat glued to your shoulder (while lecturing how others just dont understand economies of scale or production times for textiles and whatever other excuses you needed)

Edited by Mattd97

9 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Hopefully we get rid of Nike whenever the contract is up (especially since I heard we are not being paid and it's the worst contract ever.)

I would like a Canadian co. or even Macron does a nice job with the CPL kits ( at least they put in some effort).

Unfortunately, commercially a Canadian company likely would not get you the necessary manufacturing and distribution necessary.  And if they ever got into financial trouble, Canada Soccer would be screwed; way too much operational risk.  Macron could potentially work.

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Unfortunately, commercially a Canadian company likely would not get you the necessary manufacturing and distribution necessary.  And if they ever got into financial trouble, Canada Soccer would be screwed; way too much operational risk.  Macron could potentially work.

Lululemon is the only one I can think of with the dollars and capital. 

https://shop.lululemon.com/en-ca/p/mens-ss-tops/TC-The-Fundamental-T-Shirt/_/prod10643012?color=50593&sz=L&cid=Google_PMAX_CA_NAT_EN_M_Hybrid_Mens-Everything-Else_OMNI_GEN_Y23_ag-&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwzN-vBhAkEiwAYiO7oCQJ5oaOsNW35cOndJ8CmYm2oOps8KoC1F0757KRDxl3sh33FvatxBoCyCkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

You're probably right but even with Nike we were missing still missing kits the last year or so.

I don’t mind the white jerseys at all aside from the oval around the Nike symbol as @JamboAl & @Dominic94 have already said.

Not much to like about the red though.  From the collar to the sleeves to the central placement of logo and crest.  On top of the oval around the Nike logo as well.

Edited by Corazon