World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

7 minutes ago, Heepster said:

I just looked at Ticketmaster and there are a few singles shown at that price level (I think it said tax makes it $64, but it would still be better than being required to buy 2 of them).

That is great to hear, hopefully that option is enough to get someone who wants to go, to pull the trigger. 

17 minutes ago, Heepster said:

I just looked at Ticketmaster and there are a few singles shown at that price level (I think it said tax makes it $64, but it would still be better than being required to buy 2 of them).

Yeah, looks like they reassigned some seats.  A whole section dedicated to singles might have been a good idea.  They can add more for the El Salvador game I guess.

1 hour ago, jtpc said:

Great to see that they've added single ticket seats. Smart idea. It looks like they allocated 15 seats in 208 as singles for tonight (12 are left) and 30 seats in 208 for Wednesday (28 are left).

There is definitely a demand for single seats. They allocated 15 in 208 and are down to 2. It looks like they've added another 35 now (21 at $57.00 and 14 at $75.50).

Edited by jtpc

Toronto definitely not hosting Nov 16 vs. Mexico. CFL game now scheduled for that night
"Another organization, which previously had a hold on BMO Field for that date, agreed to relinquish it if accommodated elsewhere"

Edmonton had its Nov 13 home game switched with Regina a week earlier.

My guess is:
Edmonton Nov 12 (vs. Costa Rica)
Vancouver Nov 16 (vs. Mexico)

Edited by ardsa

10 minutes ago, canuckgbp said:

Not many tickets left from the looks of it in the upper sections!

Ticket sales look to be way ahead of where they were for the Honduras match a week before that. This will sell out. 
 I think the exposure on TV probably helped quite a bit. I’m also expecting more El Salvador support.

1 hour ago, Floortom said:

Ticket sales look to be way ahead of where they were for the Honduras match a week before that. This will sell out. 
 I think the exposure on TV probably helped quite a bit. I’m also expecting more El Salvador support.

Big El Salvadorian community in Toronto, going to be a lot of El Salvadorians at the game will make all those Honduran fans at BMO the other night look like it was a small gathering of friends and family.

3 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Big El Salvadorian community in Toronto, going to be a lot of El Salvadorians at the game will make all those Honduran fans at BMO the other night look like it was a small gathering of friends and family.

Yep.

21 hours ago, Floortom said:

What kind of crowd do you think we would see in Edmonton?

Also, why wouldn’t you play the Mexico match in Edmonton  and the CR match in Vancouver (or both in Edmonton) Wouldn’t that minimize away support for each match?

The Edmonton Sun is making the assumption that both Nov 12 (CR) and Nov 16 (Mexico) will be in Edmonton. 

https://edmontonsun.com/sports/football/cfl/edmonton-elks/jones-elks-rescheduling-squeeze-opens-door-for-alphonso-davies-debut

Edited by EDM Rover

1 hour ago, EDM Rover said:

The Edmonton Sun is making the assumption that both Nov 12 (CR) and Nov 16 (Mexico) will be in Edmonton. 

https://edmontonsun.com/sports/football/cfl/edmonton-elks/jones-elks-rescheduling-squeeze-opens-door-for-alphonso-davies-debut

As good as Terry Jones' contacts are in Edmonton, he manages to get everything else in that article wrong.

Regardless, I believe him when he writes that the games are expected to be played at Commonwealth. I'm looking forward to a rousing homecoming for Phonzie.

5 hours ago, Floortom said:

I'd agree with this. Probably had about 10 different people reply my insta story after the Honduras match asking where to get tickets, common theme was they had no idea this was happening until Thursday... so SN looks to be paying off, too bad they couldn't have announced a deal a bit earlier

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic