World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

10 minutes ago, Cblake said:

As of the next TFC game on Sept. 14 that will change as you will be required to show proof of vaccination or a recent negative test. I am sure that will slow thing left now at least early on. 

wonder if ticketmaster could build that into their app, your digital ticket links with your vaccine QR code. 

19 minutes ago, king1010 said:

wonder if ticketmaster could build that into their app, your digital ticket links with your vaccine QR code. 

Do not see that , Think it would have to be something provincial or federal. Having private business doing some sort of digital passports could have also sorts of issues. 

2 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Do not see that , Think it would have to be something provincial or federal. Having private business doing some sort of digital passports could have also sorts of issues. 

Also Ontario's nowhere close to a QR code lol

1 minute ago, narduch said:

Rumour is something is getting announced this week

Yep, have heard those rumblings , not surprising at all. Much better than having each company, bar, restaurant, venue etc all doing something different on their own. 

1 hour ago, Cblake said:

Meant ticketmaster taking the prov or federal issued QR code and embedding or pairing it to your ticketmaster ticket say in your apple wallet. Source of truth would be the prov/ fed qr code. 

maybe im wishing too much. 

11 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Meant ticketmaster taking the prov or federal issued QR code and embedding or pairing it to your ticketmaster ticket say in your apple wallet. Source of truth would be the prov/ fed qr code. 

maybe im wishing too much. 

I would think the digital passport the Feds will issue for the purpose of travel would mostly be the foundation of some of the provincial rollouts we see, especially in Ontario. 

Rolled the dice and pulled the trigger on a flight to Vancouver this evening for the end of January. Amazingly low fares right now. It was $242 return from Toronto to Vancouver. Heading out west on the Thursday morning and back to TO on the Monday afternoon. I believe this game is 99% of being there and if at worst I have a $242 AC credit and I can make changes. Just a heads up to those thinking about it. 

Edited by Cblake

We still have 2 $95~ after fees tickets for sale for Honduras. We were trying to sell for $75 each, but we'll take best offer at this point. 

I believe it's section 108.

My friend and I are both fully vaccinated. 

Message @devioustrevor if you're interested in the tickets with an offer. And no we're not selling all 4 tickets for $200. 

Edited by Hawkguy

8 hours ago, nfitz said:

Gosh - only 6 tickets still left in the south end!

Entering BMO at the north, I haven't seen any line-ups entering worth mentioning (though I missed the first game)

And quicker walking through the stadium to the south, as there's less people than there used to be.

2 tickets left in the south end! who wants em? 

1 hour ago, Floortom said:

Apparently there are 1,500 tickets left for the Honduras match. Maybe wont sell out at this point but will probably get pretty close and end up at 14,000 or so

Yup sounds about right. Our base for fans in this city for games is around 17,500. That’s what the games against Panama and Cuba got in WCQ for 2014. You add that there has been zero, and I mean ZERO advertisement for this, and Covid, you get around 14,000.

I think we sell out the El Salvador game on the premise of people actually knowing these games are going on, plus them having a bigger support than Honduras. I’m bringing 26 people to this game, and maybe 6 of them knew this game was happening/the format of this. 

4 minutes ago, TOCanada115 said:

Yup sounds about right. Our base for fans in this city for games is around 17,500. That’s what the games against Panama and Cuba got in WCQ for 2014. You add that there has been zero, and I mean ZERO advertisement for this, and Covid, you get around 14,000.

Yah - there is zero promotion outside of the CSA's twitter account and OneSoccer. Also, the ticket prices are quite expensive. I don't know who comes up with these prices but they're, on average, a good 25% higher than they should be IMO

South end sold out for Thursday!  Good job everyone.

8 minutes ago, TOCanada115 said:

I think we sell out the El Salvador game on the premise of people actually knowing these games are going on, plus them having a bigger support than Honduras. I’m bringing 26 people to this game, and maybe 6 of them knew this game was happening/the format of this. 

Yup.  I'm bringing 16, of which I'd say all of them knew that Canada are in WCQ but maybe 3-4 knew Canada was playing here?  Its amazing how little publicity there is.

Edited by theaub

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic