World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

5 hours ago, canuckgbp said:

Wonder if sales for the upper areas will pickup once the squads are announced? Not sure if this currently is meeting expectations are not? Rising case numbers and all that can't be helping. 

Might move some seats, but really... when die hard people are not coming and those people bought tickets repeatedly to the 19th game against Belize or St Vincent... I don't think even Davies can move that needle, or bus ads, or .....

2 hours ago, TOCanada115 said:

When do we have to give the tickets back to Canada Soccer? Or do we have them till kick off? Seems like the ticket sales have slowed down since a few days ago. 

They are quite dead.  See if the roster moves any. 

I was in Peru for our historic 2018 World Cup qualification. Can you believe I couldn't go to a single game while I was there?

I am not making the same mistake this time. Oh by the way, I hope the celebration is the same if Canada qualifies. Lima was a party until 4 AM that night with people honking their horns and chanting all through the night. I am driving downtown if it happens, because I won't hear anything like that here in Oakville :( 

1 hour ago, Stryker911 said:

Does anyone know how to get a single ticket? Will there be a walkup?

Also to clarify, our understanding is that there will be no walk up sales.  If there are tickets left, you will have to buy it on your mobile device.

23 minutes ago, canuckgbp said:

Do we have to email tickets to other people in our group and all use separate phones or can they get in with just the tickets on my phone? (Just 3 total people)

If you arrive at the gate together you can keep all the tickets on the same phone.

7 hours ago, gigi riva said:

IF things are okay covid wise I am hoping to go to the January 28th game vs Mexico at BC place . 

5l6i0n.jpg

Should we end up at BC Place for Mexico, I think it would be Nov, possibly 16th but that is not confirmed. It is mostly ticket sales speculation based on venue size.

January game is against the USA which I would think would have to be in Vancouver.

Any chance the nosebleed tickets would go back to more 4 in a row seating? 

Crazy amount of fees from Ticketmaster if a family of 4 wants to go to a game, basically getting double burned by TM in fees to sit in nose bleeds by having to process two orders.  

Obviously this isnt the voyageurs call or anything, but you would think if the upper level is not moving, maybe the CSA could put some pressure on TM make it a bit more reasonable by switching a bunch of those seats to cohorts of 4 instead of 2?  

4 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

Crazy amount of fees from Ticketmaster if a family of 4 wants to go to a game, basically getting double burned by TM in fees to sit in nose bleeds by having to process two orders.  

Obviously this isnt the voyageurs call or anything, but you would think if the upper level is not moving, maybe the CSA could put some pressure on TM make it a bit more reasonable by switching a bunch of those seats to cohorts of 4 instead of 2?  

If my understanding is correct, the seating map developed is somewhat similar to the TFC one; so unlikely a TM responsibility.  But yes, the double order fee for two sets of two tickets is ridiculous-that fee would be TM’s responsibility.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

If my understanding is correct, the seating map developed is somewhat similar to the TFC one; so unlikely a TM responsibility.  But yes, the double order fee for two sets of two tickets is ridiculous-that fee would be TM’s responsibility.

Thanks, was just curious, really hoping we can get a full house. I am sure it's frustrating for the CSA as well,  that $(extra fees) is not even going to the CSA coffers either. 

4 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

Thanks, was just curious, really hoping we can get a full house. I am sure it's frustrating for the CSA as well,  that $(extra fees) is not even going to the CSA coffers either. 

Mid week last week a bunch of pairs in the upper decks were converted to groups of four. So I could see it happening again. 

Personally hope they discount the back 10 rows or so of the middle upper deck sections. $75 each way up there is pretty pricey. 

56 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

It looks like they've added some 4 in a row seating for each home match because there were only pairs left the last time I'd checked the seat map.

224 and 206 have groups of 4 available for the Honduras match. 222, 208, and 205 have groups of 4 available for the El Salvador match.

Edited by jtpc

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic