WCQ: Haiti vs Canada - Saturday, June 12th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Stade Sylvio Cator, Port-au-Prince

Why is everyone making predictions on a single match? The result does not even matter. I mean honestly: in all my years following a club in Champions I never heard a single fan predict a result in an away match of a two-leg knockout, it is completely indifferent folks.

The only concern should be to put ourselves in a position to qualify for TheEight next week, without the 2nd leg having to be high risk. So I would like to see a draw with goals as a minimum result. 2-2 bothers me as it means giving up 2, but it is, as I say, a good result to take back to Chicago.

Just now, Aird25 said:

You are insufferable 

All footy fans are. 

But seriously, I never make any predictions on any match, ever. Never have. Sports is one of the few things where you have no idea what will happen, which is what I like about them. A story unfolds and you follow it as it goes and it is always unperdictable.

Perdicting, exactly what is that supposed to prove?

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

All footy fans are. 

But seriously, I never make any predictions on any match, ever. Never have. Sports is one of the few things where you have no idea what will happen, which is what I like about them. A story unfolds and you follow it as it goes and it is always unperdictable.

Perdicting, exactly what is that supposed to prove?

Ive been on this forum for 15 years and all we do is predict Canada match results. Did I miss the memo where that isnt a thing any more?