WCQ: Haiti vs Canada - Saturday, June 12th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Stade Sylvio Cator, Port-au-Prince

1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

I don't know how confident I feel especially after Suriname because Haiti is a much different opponent and Haiti they are set up probably more than what Suriname was especially offensively...

On paper they look weaker than Suriname but their key advantage is having this game played at home first in an environment they are more comfortable with than their opponents. If they get the win they can try to sit on the lead on Tuesday, so the key initially should be to not concede a goal and hit them mainly on the counterattack.

Can anyone tell me what onesoccer is like for posting replays? Is it possible to get to a replay on their site without getting the result spoiled? Or do i jist need to watch live to not get the result spoiled on their website?

18 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

31 degrees, feels like 38 with a 40% chance of rain/thunderstorms at 5 pm. Hopefully the weather won’t impact our philosophy of play.  We may have to adjust.

Damn. That is hot.  Maybe we should bunker a little in the first 20-30 minutes and conserve some energy after all…

Edited by Addona

4 minutes ago, nazzer said:

Can anyone tell me what onesoccer is like for posting replays? Is it possible to get to a replay on their site without getting the result spoiled? Or do i jist need to watch live to not get the result spoiled on their website?

Not sure, but I will give them props for putting up the replay of the Surinam match in relatively short order.

I am just happy that I will be able to watch the match live today with the rest of the Vs here.

53 minutes ago, nazzer said:

Pretty good.  They don't seem to put too many scores on their page, if any.

Best to bookmark https://onesoccer.ca/vod/canada-national-team and just go straight there.  Shouldn't get any spoilers.

13 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Was watching that. Football in perspective.

The feed needed to be cut to be honest. 

Ya that was the absolute worst. When someone streaks look how quick they are to take the camera off of them but when someone’s potentially dying, they pan in? Some jobs should be lost this morning.