WCQ: Canada vs Suriname - Tuesday, June 8th, 9:05pm Eastern/6:05pm Pacific - SeatGeek Stadium, Chicago

8 minutes ago, costarg said:

Big fan of Osorio and all, but really surprised he gets the start here.  How little has be played in the past 6 months?  Risky move with Kaye and Wotherspoon both available and in form.

I guess he counters the Henry/Kennedy "first match" risk with putting our big guns all up front.  Risky and kinda cocky move.  Gotta say i'd have been quite a bit more conservative. 

Pouring another drink....

I feel the same about Piette who hasn't played all that much with Montreal if I'm not mistaken!

2 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

If Herdman loses tonight, he must resign immediately. As platt said, he’s 1 for 4 in big games.

Yes, but using that logic, he was only supposed to win one game of the 4 anyway. You can't in all fairness expect to win vs the US and Mexico.

Edited by costarg

3 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

You've outed yourself as a mere child. The grizzled vets of Canada soccer support consider Vic Rauter and Graham Leggat to be the voices of a generation. 😄 

Maybe a mere child in years, but my first cycle ended in San Pedro Sula... Young and naive, the trauma was inflicted ealry. I have the PTSD of someone who has been around since '86. 

Just now, nfitz said:

It's very good here, using their Roku app. Just need good Internet and a decent app, rather than a browser on a fire stick.

I'm using a browser on a powerful gaming PC and it was shit Saturday. And my internet is as good as can be in this area.