OneSoccer

Foreen

On a month to month basis, fubo is twice as much as onesoccer.   I'm tempted to go the whole year, bit I just don't watch enough these days; I can only make time for Canada games.  Fubo is way better I think if you watch lots of games, onesoccer is better value of you just watch Canada. 

My two cents!

Edited by RJB

On 3/19/2022 at 10:52 AM, RJB said:

On a month to month basis, fubo is twice as much as onesoccer.   I'm tempted to go the whole year, bit I just don't watch enough these days; I can only make time for Canada games.  Fubo is way better I think if you watch lots of games, onesoccer is better value of you just watch Canada. 

My two cents!

I'm switching to fubo after the Premier League season.  Having access to the Paramount Network and Fight Network as added bonuses seem to make it worthwhile.

I wish it had more streaming options (Playstation), but seeing as OneSoccer seems to have even fewer options, can't complain.

Me and my brother are trying to figure out if we should stick with OS or go with Fubo, I got a random question for anyone with Fubo and an Xbox. It says the app doesn't work in Canada but are you able to watch on the browser still? Since there's no OS Xbox app I just use Microsoft Edge and it works fine, is Fubo the same? Thanks.

13 hours ago, Watchmen said:

883k watched in some form (as of the posting of this).  Which seems high, as when I first tuned in (admittedly pre-draw) there was only about 5k watching.  Switched to TSN so can't comment on what it was like during the draw.  Big number though, obviously.

Cumulatively, I'd believe it. I missed the beginning of the livestream, but when I tuned in just after one o'clock (as the draw was happening) I saw it shoot from about 35k to +50k in maybe ten minutes. 

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

There was a point they said on the stream they were the most watched world cup draw watch party in the world. 

Bein seemed to have bigger live numbers on YouTube but who knows. Either way it was good coverage and I enjoyed it.

They corrected themselves later and said they were the most watched watch party on youtube.

I recently got an email about my subscription expiring and I intend to renew. Last year I got a promo code with my York United season ticket, but my ticket rep doesn't think they're doing that this year. Are other teams still doing including promo codes for OneSoccer with their seasons tickets?

To add to the strangeness, I got a 12$ credit from OneSoccer to my credit card... for no apparent reason. 

2 hours ago, SadOnMondays said:

I recently got an email about my subscription expiring and I intend to renew. Last year I got a promo code with my York United season ticket, but my ticket rep doesn't think they're doing that this year. Are other teams still doing including promo codes for OneSoccer with their seasons tickets?

To add to the strangeness, I got a 12$ credit from OneSoccer to my credit card... for no apparent reason. 

Forge is not offering the OS subscription with their packages.

7 hours ago, SadOnMondays said:

Same for Halifax. No word on promo codes for HFX season ticket holders yet.

10 hours ago, Kent said:

That draw watch party video is by far the most watched video on One Soccer's youtube channel.

They were smart in how they titled it: "2022 FIFA World Cup draw WATCHALON" - nothing specific to One Soccer or Canada in the name. Anyone worldwide looking to watch the live results of the draw probably would have had that pop up as one of the first results. 

24 minutes ago, gwsmith63 said:

So, if having to choose only one, what is the general consensus for a subscription: Fubo or OS?

Asking for a friend.  😳

Depends if you watch EPL. It will be exclusively on Fubo from August. I'm likely doing both for now just for CPL and watching everything. Not 100% on that though. I'm getting Fubo for sure though and dropping Dazn.

OK, so the CPL opener is tonight at 7:30. I heard (can't remember where, maybe one youtube OneSoccer Today) that there will be a pre-game. So I wonder when that will start. Here are my thoughts/steps.

1. I'll just take out my phone and go into the app to see the schedule. Oh no, wait. If I use the app on my phone, my Roku will ask me to sign back in, which will make me sign in on a browser on a different device to get a code to then give to the Roku, instead of just signing in to the Roku. Too annoying. What are my other options?

2. Wait, they have a new website with news and stuff. Surely there is a schedule there! Hmm, there is a schedule, but it is filtered by competition and makes no mention of a pre-game or post game. It just tells me the game itself is on at 7:30.

3. Surely their twitter will have information about it! I don't have a twitter account but I should be able to find the info there. Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, lots of tweets today, one of them even mentioned the game, but no mention of when coverage starts. And now Twitter is blocking me from reading further without creating an account.

So I guess we are back to step 1, except I'm going to have to go upstairs to my Roku device (first world problems) and go into the app to find out when I should start watching.

Super weird with you roku. I don't have that problem at all. I can switch between phone, roku or my Mac to watch without problem. Tested my dad watching in another town on his firestick through the browser while I was on my phone and no problem either. 

Wonder if it's some kind of glitch on your account with onesoccer? We can probably work it out before they get back to you lol

3 hours ago, toontownman said:

Super weird with you roku. I don't have that problem at all. I can switch between phone, roku or my Mac to watch without problem. Tested my dad watching in another town on his firestick through the browser while I was on my phone and no problem either. 

Wonder if it's some kind of glitch on your account with onesoccer? We can probably work it out before they get back to you lol

Well it's good to hear everyone doesn't have the same problem. So maybe they can fix it. Someone recommended uninstalling and reinstalling. I tried that and still have the problem. I'm pretty sure if I use any other device it loses it's pairing with my account and I have to do this stupid 2 stage login again. It definitely happens if I use my Firestick browser, which is my other most used device.

18 minutes ago, Kent said:

Well it's good to hear everyone doesn't have the same problem. So maybe they can fix it. Someone recommended uninstalling and reinstalling. I tried that and still have the problem. I'm pretty sure if I use any other device it loses it's pairing with my account and I have to do this stupid 2 stage login again. It definitely happens if I use my Firestick browser, which is my other most used device.

Yeah, I'm a techno moron but the fact it's linked to your account and  signing in on different devices seems like it must be something on their end and with how your account is set up or some type of coding thing. Sure, i will throw out the coding buzz word like I know what im talking about. Did they ever get back to you after you emailed them?  It's an issue on their end and right now you are paying the same as everyone else but not getting the same value.

Who was the announcer on the York/HFX game last night?  Did he realize a game was going on? Reminds me of the announcers on low level American soccer broadcast, who talk about anything except the game as they obviously don't know anything about the game.