Tajon Buchanan

nolando

5 hours ago, JAVIERF said:

Jorge Sampaoli wants to sign him asap for Sevilla,  it is on internet.  Here you have the first team after him,  I feel his football is better for Italy/Spain and maybe Germany

Good catch. It's actually Monchi, the sporting director, probably the most skilled in Spain and one of the most astute talent scouts in the world over the last 20 years. Sampaoli is too new to the team but anyways, it's Monchi who does the signing.

If you look at his record, it's outstanding-Dani Alves, Palop the keeper, Julio Baptista, Fabiano, Adriano, many Brazilian attackers, Keita, Rakitic-- though this year they are struggling, having sold key pieces, missing some pieces, and then Lopetegui--sorry Wolves fans, I don't think he is a great coach and he may not have been the right man for Sevilla.

I don't see this all over the press, but it is out there.

8 hours ago, Floortom said:

I don’t speak Spanish - what does it say?

Such a boring way to produce videos, no wonder he has 19 views.

Cites that one source on fichajes.net that seems to have started the rumour, when no other source was mentioning it. The guy insists it's a rumour and he has no other information on where the story comes from.

Butchers both names. 

Says even though Canada has not gotten a point he thinks we have quality players, and then a keeper who does not have the level to be in a World Cup (citing the low quality of MLS keepers).

Calls him a right wing, dribbles well, is fast, and says many fans will know him from FIFA22 and the level given. Centres well, citing the Croation assist, and would do well at Sevilla as they are having trouble scoring this year. That he could combine well with Montiel the right back, and that Sevilla will likely sign in the winter window. But not sure if he would go in winter as "Brujas is playing its league", ignoring that he's in Champions.

Really, this guy has major errors and is not very precise in anything, over 50% of his viewers will be from this board.

48 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Probably been our most impressive player over 2 games. Needs to stay at Brugge for a bit, play some Champions League ball, wait for some of the players upfront to be sold and play more there.  Then make the right move, not the next one. 

Makes sense for Bruges to keep their team together going into the Champions League knock-out. Which is not a bad draw for them, hard but not unreasonable, Benfica.

Usually a club will have a certain figure, over which they'd sell regardless of other considerations. 15 million, well that may be enough for them to bite.

1 hour ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

I agree but can't see it happening as UT says while they have Champions League dreams. 

And Jutglà has been there even less time than Tajon. 

Then another thing: he's dropped off in the last month or even more, he's taken a dip. So he has to show more consistency. If he'd been hot over the last month, and scoring in Champions more, he might have been considered for the Spanish national team.

9 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

My favourite European club is interested in our boy! Mentions he is young, of quality and was a revelation at Qatar. Naples will fall in love with this kid.