Tajon Buchanan

nolando

11 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

Getting to the World Cup is great exposure.  But it comes with the caveat that you get forgotten if you go three and out at the world cup. Unfortunately.  

It's been a hot minute since browsing this forum but just wanted to express the gratitude that folks on the direct flight home from Doha to Toronto had for Tajon/Oso, their fam and friends. It was a class act not to bombard those players with requests for autographs and pictures. Bravo Tajon, hope you continue to excite our fanbase and others around the world for many many years to come. 

Edited by JasonDias

Champions League teams can apparently only register 3 new players in the January window as of the knockout round, and those transfers must happen before February 2nd. I wonder if you could even get a deal for Tajon done in that time, or if he would count towards that number if they purchased him and sent him back to CB on loan for the rest of the season. 

Are players still ineligible to register for a new club if they have already played in champions league with another team? That may change a team’s desire to sign Tajon in January.
I feel like that rule has changed but I may be mistaken with domestic cup matches in some countries. 

9 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

Are players still ineligible to register for a new club if they have already played in champions league with another team? That may change a team’s desire to sign Tajon in January.
I feel like that rule has changed but I may be mistaken with domestic cup matches in some countries. 

I read that rule is gone

Yeah that rule is gone:

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/024e-0e9960c4c766-21ef2df7ed44-1000--can-january-signings-play-in-the-champions-league-europa-league/

Only rule is you have to register them before Feb 3, you can only add 3 new players, and you need to conform to regular roster sizes.

for example, both Madrid and Liverpool are trying to acquire Jude Bellingham in January, despite both of them being in champions league (facing each other!), as is dortmund. 

• 2 weeks later...