Julian Dunn-Johnson

badname22

On 12/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, Atlantic said:

While the little side drama is absolutely hilarious. Super happy for the guy. He was great for us (Valour) and I'm glad we were able to help him show what he was capable of. And pumped for this next chapter in his career. He deserves it. Pantemis, Dunn. Next, Sirois, Romeo.

1 minute ago, Wingback6 said:

While the little side drama is absolutely hilarious. Super happy for the guy. He was great for us (Valour) and I'm glad we were able to help him show what he was capable of. And pumped for this next chapter in his career. He deserves it. Pantemis, Dunn. Next, Sirois, Romeo.

Sean Rea looked good as well from what I saw this year. Valour developing quite the reputation on this front!

• 2 weeks later...

Jamaica reporter Simon Preston has a series on potential Jamaican players and if they're interested in playing for Jamaica. Dunn at the moment isn't and wants to play for Canada.

As always though, Preston mentions never say never.

I personally think Dunn does play for Canada, especially if he plays regularly and HamKam are able to stay up.

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

If Dunn is good enough to get a call for Jamaica we will likely cap him.

Excited for him to hopefully get games and step up.

And this is exactly what I've been saying. If Dunn passes on Canada, it means we had a a minimum of 5 centre backs that have magically appeared.

Edit...I now know Simon Preston just looks on Transfermarket and names the potential guys who can represent Jamaica. He's never watched him play, but calling him talented. 

Edited by Shway

• 4 weeks later...

First training session today. 

juliandunnheadinggg-1024x683.jpg

Article and interview here but behind a paywall. what I could see says he wants to play for Canada but has to break through at HamKam first.

https://www.h-a.no/2022/sport/hamkam/her-trener-nysigneringen-med-hamkam-for-forste-gang-dette-gjorde-min-beslutning-om-a-komme-hit-enda-enklere/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Started last game, went off early injured, unfortunately now listed as out for season with knee injury.  Really feel for the guy, had the opportunity for significant minutes with HamKam in top Norwegian flight.  Had some injury issues with TFC last year too if I remember right after a successful CPL loan the year before.  Really hope he can recover well and stick around with the club, not sure how long his contract runs

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...