Cyle Larin

shermanator

8 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

After saying all that, who is going to say no to EPL wages???  Or the chance to play on the biggest stage??  

Pretty much, and if things don't workout he can either fall back to a lower level that's still higher than MLS... except now he'd be considerably more wealthy. Ultimately such a move would make too much sense for him career and life wise to not go for it.

16 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Oh God oh my God YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS do I love this...if he were to end up at Tottenham, he would be playing alongside the likes of Son, Harry Kane, Gareth Bale, etc.

Sounds like Kane might be jumping ship, I think that's where the David rumor started.

3 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Oh God oh my God YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS do I love this...if he were to end up at Tottenham, he would be playing alongside the likes of Son, Harry Kane, Gareth Bale, etc.

To be fair, that lot could certainly teach him the art of collapsing in agony without being touched by a defender. 

On the other hand, with their loss today, his chances to play in the Champions League are probably better with the other team mentioned in the article. 

*winks*

Worst of outcomes in today's match. Not only a loss, but Galatasaray will be better on tiebreaks (head-to-head goals scored).

Despite Fenerbahçe's win in their match today, they are worse than Beşiktas on first tiebreaks ( head-to-head).

4 points ( a win and a draw ), would guarantee that Beşiktas wins the league, but only 3 points ( a win and a loss ) in their last two games  could mean 3rd place and no Champions League next season.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Worst of outcomes in today's match. Not only a loss, but Galatasaray will be better on tiebreaks (head-to-head goals scored).

Despite Fenerbahçe's win in their match today, they are worse than Beşiktas on first tiebreaks ( head-to-head).

4 points , so a win and a draw, would guarantee that Beşiktas wins the league, but only 3 points in their last two games could mean 3rd place and no Champions League next season.

I feel significantly more confident in Besiktas winning the league than I do Lille. Both of them are in the driver's seat and have 2 games against mid table teams remaining. Hopefully they can pull it off.

3 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

I feel significantly more confident in Besiktas winning the league than I do Lille. Both of them are in the driver's seat and have 2 games against mid table teams remaining. Hopefully they can pull it off.

Jeez.... it would be soo CANMNT for both LIlle and Besiktas to choke and lose when they were in control.

Missed a goal right before half with a diving header about 6 yards out.  Goalie made a fantastic save point blank but gotta think Larin has to put it anywhere besides right at the goalie and it was an easy goal.

However, he just had a fantastic assist to the back post for a Ghezzal goal.  Currently that proves to be a very pivotal goal in the title race.

It looks as though Fenerbahce are going to lose today which means with another goal and the win, Besiktas will win the league given the head to head advantage over Galatasaray.  Still 30 minutes to go though.

Edited by Corazon

6 minutes ago, Corazon said:

It looks as though Fenerbahce are going to lose today which means with another goal and the win, Besiktas will win the league given the head to head advantage over Galatasaray.  Still 30 minutes to go though.

I thought it was Galatasaray who enjoyed the head-to-head advantage over Besiktas. Received to know I was mistaken! 

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

I thought it was Galatasaray who enjoyed the head-to-head advantage over Besiktas. Received to know I was mistaken! 

I thought the same.  I believe someone on this forum might have mentioned it as well and the results show it as well.  The announcers were saying it belongs to Besiktas and the live table updates was showing the same on my FotMob app.

Edited by Corazon

Just now, Corazon said:

I thought the same.  I believe someone on this forum might have mentioned it but the announcers were saying it belongs to Besiktas and the live table updates was showing the same on my FotMob app.

Good to know. I see Denizlispor pulled 1 back against Galatasaray as well, hope they can get another now.

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Good to know. I see Denizlispor pulled 1 back against Galatasaray as well, hope they can get another now.

I was trying to read up and I've seen head to head is first tiebreak but I've also read goal differential.  So I am not sure.  Let's just have them win out just to be sure!

19 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Missed a goal right before half with a diving header about 6 yards out.  Goalie made a fantastic save point blank but gotta think Larin has to put it anywhere besides right at the goalie and it was an easy goal.

However, he just had a fantastic assist to the back post for a Ghezzal goal.  Currently that proves to be a very pivotal goal in the title race.

Red Card for Fatih Karagumruk.  Besiktas will play the final 15 minutes with a man advantage.

1 minute ago, Corazon said:

I was trying to read up and I've seen head to head is first tiebreak but I've also read goal differential.  So I am not sure.  Let's just have them win out just to be sure!

Galatasaray are 5 goals behind in differential and Fenerbahce is 16 goals behind, but yeah I hope they just win out and take care of business the easy way.

Fenerbahce is still losing by 2 goals, so they'll probably be out of the equation in about 15 minutes when that match ends :)

Well Besiktas lose and Galatasaray win 4-1 to go level on points and just 2 goals back on goal difference. Fenerbahce scored but ultimately lost, so they are pretty much done, as expected.

Final match day will come down to the wire. Besiktas play 10th place Goztepe, while Galatasaray play Yeni Malatya, who sit in 14th. The only way Fenerbahce can win the title is if they win and Besiktas and Galatasaray lose.