Sign in to follow this  
Foreen

OneSoccer

A quick question for those who have OneSoccer on their Android box.

Did anybody else have the issue with the app where if you had it on your Android box and had the app through Google Play, you couldn't click the Full Screen button to get the games to go full screen on your TV? Wondering if that was just the box I had, or if that was something other people with Android boxes had as well. Thanks.

Wednesday April 20, 2022

From the desk of OneSoccer:

Dear subscribers:

We are pleased to bring you the CPL season opener on Saturday April 23, 2022 at 2:00pm EST between FC Quebec City and Saskatoon FC. Because of our commitments to broadcast the Campeonate Brasileiro Serie A game between Santos and Corinthians LIVE, the CPL game will be broadcast tape-delayed on Wednesday April 27 at approximately 4:30am right after our Scottish Premier League Highlights show.

For customers who have our Founders Tier AA package the CPL game will be shown live. A reminder, the Founders Tier AA package is free for the first month to new subscribers and then will be automatically renewed at our special price of $45.00 per month.

Thank you for your patronage.

And a reminder, Support Local Soccer.

14 hours ago, Rocket Robin said:

Wednesday April 20, 2022

From the desk of OneSoccer:

Dear subscribers:

We are pleased to bring you the CPL season opener on Saturday April 23, 2022 at 2:00pm EST between FC Quebec City and Saskatoon FC. Because of our commitments to broadcast the Campeonate Brasileiro Serie A game between Santos and Corinthians LIVE, the CPL game will be broadcast tape-delayed on Wednesday April 27 at approximately 4:30am right after our Scottish Premier League Highlights show.

For customers who have our Founders Tier AA package the CPL game will be shown live. A reminder, the Founders Tier AA package is free for the first month to new subscribers and then will be automatically renewed at our special price of $45.00 per month.

Thank you for your patronage.

And a reminder, Support Local Soccer. 

I see that@onesoccer does not have the post-game press conferences for the

2022 Saskatoon - Québec City opener, really frustrating, but that  @Rocket Robin has

already posted them on his website:  http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com/soccer00.htm

2 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

The chance to watch Liga MX is very cool.  Glad to see OneSoccer moving quickly to add quality content.  Early on there was lots of speculation about value for money.  This helps put that issue to bed. 

I was also shocked last night when I logged on and saw a Chinese League match at the top, that took me aback. 

I won't watch China, but Mexico, Cavallini, the odd time I just might. 

Posted (edited)

One Media are absolutely laughing. It's just a matter of winding down contracts for the leagues they already distribute. At that point either they moved to one soccer or they get even more money from other bidders. They hold all the cards and can afford to play the long game with things like the EPL and leagues they dont already distribute and sell themselves. 

Edit: with all the additional content they need a serious overhaul though on the app. It just screams at you right now and needs quicker more obvious organizing. I think you can filter what you see on the main page but with the amount of games and content being added it will be hard to scroll through things and get what you want.

Edited by toontownman
Techno moron venting

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, Unnamed Trialist said:

I was also shocked last night when I logged on and saw a Chinese League match at the top, that took me aback. 

I won't watch China, but Mexico, Cavallini, the odd time I just might. 

So embarrassed: I got up really early this morn and ended up watching the last 20 minutes of Guangzhou Evergrande against Dalian Aerbin. Cannavaro vs. Benitez on the benches. Paulinho playing like Ibra, waltzing through the rival defence. Amazing crowd have to say. 

I am glad that One Soccer will now see they are getting fans in Canada for Chinese Super League, though I doubt too many.

Edit: funny that @MM3/MM2/MM did exactly the same thing as I did, boy are we desperate....

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

11 hours ago, Reign said:

Yeah. Apparently the onesoccer crew packed up and left during the weather delay. That is pathetic. 

I suppose it depends on whether they really were a onesoccer crew or people locally who were hired for it as a part-time gig at a fixed time and had families to get back to and a regular job to still show up for the following day.

40 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

I suppose it depends on whether they really were a onesoccer crew or people locally who were hired for it as a part-time gig at a fixed time and had families to get back to and a regular job to still show up for the following day.

Really doesn't matter. If you hired to do a job, you don't take off and leave the job before it is finished. Could you imagine a Blue Jays game and Buck and Pat say hey to bad were leaving, we don't want to wait out a rain out.  It was very unprofessional. Second rating broadcasting at best from onesoccer. I waited hours for the game to start, I think they could have as well.

1 hour ago, sting said:

That is hilarious. Dangerous for them but not the players or Edmonton who showed video clips of the game.

Last I looked Edmonton players do not play hardwired into power units. 

People are being a bit ridiculous about this, frankly. I have seen how similar mobile units work in Spain, for Footers, and while they should have a van for the producer, those calling are out in the open. Just last June there was a major downpour in the middle of a broadcast in a  promotion playoff game I went to, and I was right beside the announcers, and I can say that if that rain had continued 15 m more, they would have had to stop.

My personal opinion is that some of the comments here are absolutely asinine, let's try posting as adults.

edit> I think onesoccer are modelling their service after Footters, active in lower leagues offering on demand in Spain, which does a similar level of broadcast, but the set ups can be precarious at times. https://www.footters.com 

Especially when it comes to having a covered press box in a stadium from where to call a match. Does Clarke have such facilities?

Edited by Unnamed Trialist