OneSoccer

Foreen

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

The one thing IO have found is that you need to be using up to date hardware for everything to work. 

I have an old Ipad 2 - wasn't new enough to run the app because of ios limitations.

My laptop uses an old version of mozilla - pretty sure it didn't work well.

I can only access it on my imac (up to date ios) or my new iphone.  

I'm on a MacBook Air that is new, we bought it two months ago, but I'll try it on my phone, which is newer, in the morning.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, vancanman said:

I gave up waiting to hear back from OneSoccer after emailing them a month ago.  I decided to just sign up for a one-month free trial to see what it was like with my own eyes, and if I liked it, I was going to sign up for a year.

They took my credit card information for a free trial, and then sent me an email telling me that I was all signed up, although for what I'm not sure.

The page I was on then changed to this.  The 'sign out' button at the top right indicates to me that I must be signed in.  I wanted to see what was currently available on their site, but the only other choices on the page were 'subscribe' and 'back.'  Going back didn't do anything useful, and 'subscribe' took me to the page I had just been on when I signed up.

So far, these guys aren't any better than DAZN for me.  I've emailed them again, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm 300 years old.  Am I missing something obvious?

670127794_Screenshot2019-06-17at21_00_12.png.73e49ed442aec18b2fbbde5e410f1071.png

You are getting that when you click on "Schedule"? I presume you have tried Schedule and My Account. Sometimes I get the opposite problem where the content of the page seems to indicate I am signed in, until I click on a game/video, then it asks me to sign in, and I have to go an find the video again.

Does anyone know about plans for 1080p streams ? That is my biggest peeve at the moment. Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish players and the ball. I thought they had 4K capability so thought we would at least have 1080.

I saw a commercial to subscribe for OneSoccer on Much during 'Much Retro Lunch' today. 

That show is the only one I watch/tape as it's the only time of day (1 hour) they play music videos anymore.  Nothing else but reality shows and 30 minute cartoons.

The ad never mentioned CPL at all but was slanted towards the national teams.   

Anyone else ever seen an ad for OneSoccer on mainstream television channels? (not counting during CBC telecasts of CPL games).   

49 minutes ago, Rocket Robin said:

I saw a commercial to subscribe for OneSoccer on Much during 'Much Retro Lunch' today. 

That show is the only one I watch/tape as it's the only time of day (1 hour) they play music videos anymore.  Nothing else but reality shows and 30 minute cartoons.

The ad never mentioned CPL at all but was slanted towards the national teams.   

Anyone else ever seen an ad for OneSoccer on mainstream television channels? (not counting during CBC telecasts of CPL games).   

I don’t watch TV. I watch a ton of YouTube and seen a onesoccer YouTube add for the first time last night.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:47 PM, SpursFlu said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but onesoccer has been running ads on tsn. Interesting.. pretty cool advert as well

Yeah, I saw it yesterday during coverage of the Raptors parade.

On 6/17/2019 at 8:24 PM, fil said:

On tsn, really?!

I thought TSN avoided mentioning the league on their channel. I wonder if this will change now that they are running ads.

They don’t talk about it on Sportscentre but I have seen them mention the league several times during MLS broadcasts. Luke Wileman in particular mentions it about once a game it feels like. Once they even showed highlights (I think of the inaugural game) during halftime of a game.