On 8/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, narduch said:

I think they Auto select the stream quality based on your internet speed. There are settings to increase the quality of the feed

My internet speed is pretty good but the quality still isn't great. Where do you see these settings, I only see the color settings.

4 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

My internet speed is pretty good but the quality still isn't great. Where do you see these settings, I only see the color settings.

I'm having the same problem.  The quality of the image has been rather poor tonight.

49 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

If I click the settings button at the bottom  right I get this

Screenshot_20190814-232945.png

1 hour ago, m-g-williams said:

Can someone explain to me how to toggle between the audio feeds on One Soccer (EN/FR and EN/ES), particularly for Roku? I'm currently watching the Cavs-Impact match and it somehow defaulted to French. I'm actually really enjoying it, but I figure I should know how this works. 

Hit the * button on the remote, and change the Audio Track from Multiple Language to English.

Not sure why it defaults that way - I had to do the same.

9 hours ago, SoccMan said:

Where or how can I see highlights of past games and how long after a game are highlights put up?

CPL’s or Onesoccer’s youtube and they post it relatively fast

Posted (edited)

Laliga signs with bein in the usa for 4 more years. So, not good news for One but DAZN gets to keep on showing 3/5 of the top leagues.

Edited by red card

This is very nicely done.

Goal / Save / Play / Team of the Week. Lots of good highlights, with original match commentary and no annoying voice-over.

KEEPER!

1S finally living up to their promise to produce extra content that is actually worth watching. Three Canadian CPL keepers profiled, albeit briefly.

Well. I do have to begrudgingly congratulate One Soccer for making DAZN seem like a dream. 

It's a totally different league/ball game (insert football related pun here).

Just being able to pause live games, scroll/rewind and to have the games instantly available is huge. I have got up this week and scrolled back instantly to the start of the day to the cricket. Stream quality has been great. 

The easy ability to toggle between highlights/full game is smart, more importantly simple and immediately visible.

It's not without snags, much like one soccer it's still a bit busy on the eyes when finding what you want but still far better organized. 

I cant deal with one soccer on my phone (predominantly where I use it) everything looks the damn same and its overawing.

These are all simple fixes for One Soccer but likely mean more expense certainly for them but likely consequently for us subscribers. 

You get what you pay for at the end of the day but I think these are basic streaming expectations these days. 

I have little argument about the quality of the products with one soccer(shows/coverege) and I know it will continue to improve and grow. I just hope basic things like pause/rewind and menus get sorted sooner rather than later. 

If its putting fans off that want to pay and support it that is a bad sign. I can watch the highlights for free on YouTube or the CPL app. It is going to he hard to pick up neutrals if it's annoying to navigate. Just my techno moron aging views. 

@toontownman I believe that OneSoccer is a test site for MediaPro, they have no experience in all of this and are learning as they go. Since for sure they must know who the main rivals are, namely DAZN, they must understand the standard has to be higher. There is, I think a limit of how much they might invest in Canada given what must be weak revenue streams.

IMO they should insist that the CSA give them a half a dozen home games each from the men and women yearly, so they can get more serious benefits in advertising from the investment made.

DAZN doesn't have BeIN sports anymore. Either a dispute with them or something else? No advance notice, just disappeared today. Confirmed loss by DAZN on twitter but no reason given. Apparently, it happened last year also.

So, gone are 2 of the top 5 leagues, Libertadores & WC qualifying from 2 regions. Growing pains for sports streaming services as I don't know of a single one that is performing on par with a tv sports network (even the streaming services of the tv sports networks have all kinds of issues).

8 minutes ago, red card said:

DAZN doesn't have BeIN sports anymore. Either a dispute with them or something else? No advance notice, just disappeared today. Confirmed loss by DAZN on twitter but no reason given. Apparently, it happened last year also.

So, gone are 2 of the top 5 leagues, Libertadores & WC qualifying from 2 regions. Growing pains for sports streaming services as I don't know of a single one that is performing on par with a tv sports network (even the streaming services of the tv sports networks have all kinds of issues).

Do you see Mediapro gets their hands on it via Onesoccer?

13 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Do you see Mediapro gets their hands on it via Onesoccer?

I just noticed that today.. big Libertadores and Sudamericana tilts this week. Super pissed.  Here's hoping Onesoccer swoops in

Wow, if OneSoccer gets it, they'll have cornered the Spanish speaking football market in terms of the 2 major leagues, South American cup competitions and WC qualifying. Their football offering will be on par or very close with DAZN.

Good news for CPL also. Will get base that typically doesn't follow MLS and Canadian national teams.

Unless DAZN is overpaying for BeIN, everything else points to being on OneSoccer as the best synergyistic option.

I was confused why BeIN was on DAZN anyway. Isn't BeIN its own entity with its own subscription? Surely there won't be any rights on the table. They will just exist through cable or on their own like they were before?

Media Pro own La Liga and Ligue 1 and distribute to BeIN anyway don't they. Like their other leagues I expect they will sit and wait until the licensing runs down then either put it on OneSoccer or get more money from BeIN or elsewhere. Either way Media Pro wins. 

Posted (edited)

DAZN finally announced they lost BeIN. People are unforgiving.

So I wonder if this opens the door for OneSoccer. Or did BeIN lose enough subscribers paying $15 vs paying $5 more with DAZN but also getting EPL & CL.

Edited by red card

You mean for One Soccer to pick up Bein as DAZN had done? I wonder what that would cost?
I'd be thrilled though I expect One Soccer would have difficulty floating that what with their current rate structure.

Match replays are now separated by league and week..better..guess its by calendar week since under cpl they have 34 weeks and starts at week 18