OneSoccer

Foreen

1 minute ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Is there a way to get it on Samsung smart tv because I haven’t been able to figure it out

Run it on your phone or computer and cast it to the TV using Samsung's Smart View. I have found that this caused a slight delay, but it was still better than most of the illegal streams we used to need...

2 hours ago, Rintaran said:

Run it on your phone or computer and cast it to the TV using Samsung's Smart View. I have found that this caused a slight delay, but it was still better than most of the illegal streams we used to need...

If you have a Samsung phone it works OK, but with other devices it's spotty at best. I ONCE got my motorola to kind of work but I had to do a lot of sketchy stuff to do it.

14 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Thanks. Very odd though, none of that showing for me on mobile.

To be honest, their mobile app really sucks, and so does the one on Apple TV (which I assume is just the same app with a different look).  What still really bothers me is that it takes too long to make a match online available.  I've resorted to the helpful links to youtube videos that BBTB has been putting on the match threads.  

I agree in principle that it is better to fill scheduling with live content, however marginal or of relatively little interest, over filling in with repeats, like these bits on the open trials.

This is why with relatively low cost they can put these matches on, which no one will really watch I don't think. Or maybe followings in the dozens. If we had a WNT player in the Spanish top flight, that would be different, I would think. As for  CNL, there has to be very little interest. For both new offerings, I would guess they already have English commentaries, otherwise I can't see how they could afford to pay for them. 

4 hours ago, red card said:

Looks like OneSoccer will now be carrying la liga's women or Primera Iberdrola.

This Saturday's schedule has Sporting de Huelva vs Atletico de Madrid at 11 EDT. 

It seems that the Spanish association of clubs of women's football (ACFF) sold their rights to Mediapro for 9 million euros over 3 years this past spring, and so they control these rights worldwide.

But only for 13 of the 16 clubs, as FCBarcelona, At Bilbao and Tacón (which is a Madrid team that Real Madrid will run as their own starting next season) did not accept this and are selling their rights apart.  Further, the Spanish federation has a longstanding feud with MediaPro and tried to veto the sale. 

Mediapro presents two Primera Iberdrola matches every weekend, one each day. I guess that Mediapro will show these, but not if one of the teams is Barça or Bilbao, which is a shame, as they are amongst the better sides, with the most competed match in the league currently Barça-At Madrid. 

I kind of wondered about that...Dunfield and Wheeler especially.  How do they balance the CPL gig and their TFC jobs?  

ON the latest COYR podcast, dunfield tells a story about Manning offering them tickets to see the CMNT in TO.  BUT, it was strongly hinted at that they better be watching TFC @Cincy and Dunfield laughs about asking for those tickets being a good way to get fired.  

4 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

I kind of wondered about that...Dunfield and Wheeler especially.  How do they balance the CPL gig and their TFC jobs?  

ON the latest COYR podcast, dunfield tells a story about Manning offering them tickets to see the CMNT in TO.  BUT, it was strongly hinted at that they better be watching TFC @Cincy and Dunfield laughs about asking for those tickets being a good way to get fired.  

I'd prefer Sharman there to be honest

I see several games from yesterday listed with "Watch Now" plastered on top. I clicked the Guatemala vs Antigua game just to test it out, and it took me to a live game (Martinique vs Trinidad). I tried another game and got the same thing.

As for where to find them, they don't show up in the "Replays" section of the website. They only seem to be on the homepage attached to the right side of the video player. You can scroll up and down it. That is all on the desktop. I seem to have found the games on the home page on the iPhone app as well, but they are having the same time (right now watching some filler programming because it's half time in the live game, rather than it showing me the game I selected).

14 hours ago, Kent said:

I see several games from yesterday listed with "Watch Now" plastered on top. I clicked the Guatemala vs Antigua game just to test it out, and it took me to a live game (Martinique vs Trinidad). I tried another game and got the same thing.

As for where to find them, they don't show up in the "Replays" section of the website. They only seem to be on the homepage attached to the right side of the video player. You can scroll up and down it. That is all on the desktop. I seem to have found the games on the home page on the iPhone app as well, but they are having the same time (right now watching some filler programming because it's half time in the live game, rather than it showing me the game I selected).

OK, this is stressing me out. I just checked again this morning. No live games happening, but all of the pre-recorded games are still showing the filler programming that is on the live channel instead of the game I'm asking for. I'm going to a birthday party tonight and probably won't be back by 8. I don't want to miss the first 30 or 45 minutes of the Canada game, so it looks like instead of watching the game delayed by a bit, or the next day, I'll probably have to wait a couple days and watch it on like Monday night or something. I guess I'll have to avoid this website, mlssoccer.com, canpl.ca, facebook, What's App, and text messages for the next couple days.

FIX THIS ONESOCCER!

5 hours ago, Kent said:

OK, this is stressing me out. I just checked again this morning. No live games happening, but all of the pre-recorded games are still showing the filler programming that is on the live channel instead of the game I'm asking for. I'm going to a birthday party tonight and probably won't be back by 8. I don't want to miss the first 30 or 45 minutes of the Canada game, so it looks like instead of watching the game delayed by a bit, or the next day, I'll probably have to wait a couple days and watch it on like Monday night or something. I guess I'll have to avoid this website, mlssoccer.com, canpl.ca, facebook, What's App, and text messages for the next couple days.

FIX THIS ONESOCCER!

Thats unfortunately the reality so far for OneSoccer. Whatever platform they use doesn't allow you to pause or rewind the streams and once its done you have to wait the best part of a day before its back. (They are streaming it again after it has finished live and the analysis is done but then you risk spoiler the score tuning in early) It is really watch it live or avoid all life until its uploaded the next day. 

I have said it before, I would rather they spent money fixing this so its like DAZN or pretty much every other streaming platform, I remember rewinding youtube streams over a decade ago, it isn't hard to do but maybe they are just cheaping out on the platform. It has really put me off to the point of cancelling because its easier and quicker for me to just cave and watch CPL highlights for free than wait for OneSoccer to re-upload it.