Nike?

Admin

11 hours ago, Macksam said:

The away concept with the maple leaf filled in red would be perfect. Couple it with white shorts and black socks and we have the perfect home kit. 

That extra heat could be comforting though. 

No. Black clothing absorbs sunlight and it gets converted into energy in the form of heat.

I see and I respect this...but the away concept too I really liked but with white shorts and black socks is just perfect

8 hours ago, Shway said:

@Kent nice, I know there’s some games missing, and gold cups....However it wasn’t stated as a forever our alternate should be black. Just it would be nice to see a black kit.

image.thumb.jpeg.72c6da17376934de552e86b27669f6a2.jpeg

24 years...it’s been a while since we seen a variation.

Yeah this is like what I was thinking but like a more updated version under Nike but with maple leafs splashed all over the jersey like think something along of Nigeria's kit in 2018

9 hours ago, Shway said:

@Kent nice, I know there’s some games missing, and gold cups....However it wasn’t stated as a forever our alternate should be black. Just it would be nice to see a black kit.

Rereading the post I was responding to (without quoting it), it mentioned alternate or away. I'm OK with it as an alternate chosen wisely. As our standard away, I'm not for it.

10 hours ago, Shway said:

I actually have that jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

Another template kit. No customization, no soundwave, nothing. 
https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/nike-dri-fit-strike-ii-ss-jersey-university-red-bright-crimson-white-mens-football-teamwear-238917/

Might get an official jersey for keepsake, and get the template kit, ask the wife to cricut the Canada soccer logo on the jersey so I can wear it. 

17 minutes ago, Shway said:

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/nike-dri-fit-strike-ii-ss-jersey-university-red-bright-crimson-white-mens-football-teamwear-238917/

Might get an official jersey for keepsake, and get the template kit, ask the wife to cricut the Canada soccer logo on the jersey so I can wear it. 

Yeah. But a young Canadian can now buy an Alphonso Davies or Jonathan David kit. 

That's huge and was a massive blind spot before. 

We can argue kit designs for our 2022 WC jerseys :) 

I'm thinking a Hutch kit for myself. 

Edited by yomurphy1

8 minutes ago, Shway said:

I can see those colors but for a Canada training camp jersey

2 minutes ago, yomurphy1 said:

Yeah. But a young Canadian can now buy an Alphonso Davies or Jonathan David kit. 

That's huge and was a massive blind spot before. 

We can argument kit designs for our 2022 WC jerseys :) 

I'm thinking a Hutch kit for myself. 

You're right, that's the silver lining. 

....The away and the third jersey though. It's probably Nike's doing but I think its a mockery that they would put the price that high.

Those are literally blank templates. That you could get for a quarter of the price.

If anything hell I would make our 3rd jersey our away jerseys instead and our red jerseys still our home jerseys...take the white jerseys completely out especially if it comes to Qatar 2022 should we qualify. Those would be my jersey choices for Canada.

2 hours ago, Shway said:

To be honest, this new kit looks strikingly similar to the old Nike men's kit, which I already own lol. In my opinion, it's worth shelling out for this kit if you want a personalized jersey, which I'm glad they're finally doing - no one should have to jump through hoops to get an Alphonso Davies kit.

The black kit looks like the best one - it's pretty sharp overall. I still think it's a little too minimalist, but that's personal preference - I'm sure a lot of people will like that clean look.