Nike?

Admin

1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

I think Sportchek is the only national distributor of CSA merch.

Then if that is the case then it makes sense because in the past that is normally where I would buy my jerseys for any country or I would just order it online from the supplier by contacting them directly through phone or email or there is always Ebay or Kijiji or I don't know what other alternatives I can suggest to you but yeah

2 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Then if that is the case then it makes sense because in the past that is normally where I would buy my jerseys for any country or I would just order it online from the supplier by contacting them directly through phone or email or there is always Ebay or Kijiji or I don't know what other alternatives I can suggest to you but yeah

Thanks tips.

True.  Picked up the red there prior to the US match for 100.  Later while being forced to go to winners with my wife, found the training jacket (track top) for 49 bucks and had to spend 10 minutes explaining why this was such a good deal and I needed to add it to the collection.  At the time they were 135 on the Canada site.

Cant wait for a cool weather wise day to where it to a game when we finally get to attend.

2 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

True.  Picked up the red there prior to the US match for 100.  Later while being forced to go to winners with my wife, found the training jacket (track top) for 49 bucks and had to spend 10 minutes explaining why this was such a good deal and I needed to add it to the collection.  At the time they were 135 on the Canada site.

Cant wait for a cool weather wise day to where it to a game when we finally get to attend.

Then yeah you definitely go to Sportschek

If you need a XXL (like me) worldsoccershop.com (link below) has them. I couldn’t find XXL on any Canadian site which was a bit frustrating. Oddly I was able to find a XXL warmup jacket at a Marshall’s store pre-Covid.

i have a jersey collection and don’t mind Nike. I only dislike Puma products for their sizing of jerseys (made much smaller). 

https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/national-teams/canada/

Edited by Strait Red
Added Link

19 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

If you need a XXL (like me) worldsoccershop.com (link below) has them. I couldn’t find XXL on any Canadian site which was a bit frustrating. Oddly I was able to find a XXL warmup jacket at a Marshall’s store pre-Covid.

i have a jersey collection and don’t mind Nike. I only dislike Puma products for their sizing of jerseys (made much smaller). 

https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/national-teams/canada/

Thank God Canada is not under Puma

29 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

If that is the Adidas one with the red stripes with the 3 red stripes on shoulder, I still have it.

I had one of those as well, but it’s long gone from my collection. I seem to recall getting it through a giveaway from a cereal company (maybe Kellogg’s). I’d love to see that style rejuvenated.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, Strait Red said:

Does anyone know the reason why the woman were given a different jersey from the men’s team?

I would understand that in a World Cup year, but I’m confused as to why they didn’t wear the maple leaf jersey in their recent WCQ.

It’s not as if the jerseys were only tailored to for a woman’s body....I’m confused.

Still no ad 19 option to buy their ambassadors/our marque players jersey...Nike has been on par with Umbro and has more leverage - not impressed.

• 3 weeks later...

Just concept jerseys I saw well for us under the Nike umbrella...and it incorporating the maple leaf I like these jerseys even if they are concept ideas

But as far as a jersey idea I would have for us: an all black kit with the Canadian colors of red and white incorporated but used either as an away jersey or as an alternate jersey

3b86582a0rp21.jpg

v18h272a0rp21.jpg

6 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Just concept jerseys I saw well for us under the Nike umbrella...and it incorporating the maple leaf I like these jerseys even if they are concept ideas

But as far as a jersey idea I would have for us: an all black kit with the Canadian colors of red and white incorporated but used either as an away jersey or as an alternate jersey

3b86582a0rp21.jpg

v18h272a0rp21.jpg

I like it kind of reminds me of the Old Team Canada hockey sweaters they wore during the Canada Cups

3 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

3b86582a0rp21.jpg

v18h272a0rp21.jpg

I didn’t like it at first but man these are solid, it’s a lot better than the plain shit we have.

Yeah, I like the Canada Cupish jerseys. I don't like the idea of having our team wear black away jerseys in the heat in away matches in Central America and the Caribbean though. Every little bit helps, so we don't need the extra heat that comes with wearing black.

44 minutes ago, Kent said:

Yeah, I like the Canada Cupish jerseys. I don't like the idea of having our team wear black away jerseys in the heat in away matches in Central America and the Caribbean though. Every little bit helps, so we don't need the extra heat that comes with wearing black.

You mean when those games are predominantly played at night? Does the black still absorb heat when there is no sun present?

11 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

3b86582a0rp21.jpg

v18h272a0rp21.jpg

The early 90s vibe

11 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

3b86582a0rp21.jpg

v18h272a0rp21.jpg

The away concept with the maple leaf filled in red would be perfect. Couple it with white shorts and black socks and we have the perfect home kit. 

4 hours ago, Kent said:

That extra heat could be comforting though. 

3 hours ago, Shway said:

You mean when those games are predominantly played at night? Does the black still absorb heat when there is no sun present?

No. Black clothing absorbs sunlight and it gets converted into energy in the form of heat.

4 hours ago, Shway said:

Honduras 2016, the game that all but ended our chances of moving on was in the afternoon (3pm local or maybe eastern, not sure).

Cuba 2012, held to a 1 goal win against CUBA, in an afternoon game (2pm local or maybe eastern, not sure).

Honduras 2012, I won't mention anything about this game, except that it happened to be in the afternoon (2pm local or eastern, not sure).