Nike?

Admin

1 minute ago, SthMelbRed said:

Yup! Much better than a Canada shirt before WCQ. 😄 

Oh I pushed the order through, right after I got the gift. 🤣 That was literally for her.

Long story short: I got skates for her for Mother’s Day, because her sisters and my sister all got skates to have a skate club. Somehow it turned to,”now  we can skate together.”

I even sent her the Canada soccer store link and said “this is all I want - no name”

Facking hell…

7 hours ago, gigi riva said:

if it was up to me . I  would like to see us wear  red jersey white shorts and red socks.  and a white jersey with red shorts and white socks, and our third jersey would be royal blue, white shorts and blue socks.

I like this

Anyone else have their order updated with a delay? Ordered a Large Johnny David in red and the update says dunno when I'll get it and that I can cancel it and get a refund if I prefer.

I'd like to think it's because we ordered jerseys in record numbers and ran em out of inventory, but I'm worried that this might mean a possibly sketchy commerce/fulfillment partner. 

23 hours ago, ESG Shawn said:

How do the new kits fit? True to size? I've got my eyes on a black kit as well but have some hesitancy pulling the trigger due to buying the Macron CanPL kits before trying them on. 

Still waiting on it but I'll let you know when I receive it! 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:38 AM, grigorio said:

Anyone else have their order updated with a delay? Ordered a Large Johnny David in red and the update says dunno when I'll get it and that I can cancel it and get a refund if I prefer.

I'd like to think it's because we ordered jerseys in record numbers and ran em out of inventory, but I'm worried that this might mean a possibly sketchy commerce/fulfillment partner. 

They're using Fanatics which is used by a number of leagues/clubs. But they're noted for having weak fulfillment practices. Not rated highly in online reviews.

My Davies & David jersey's came today (original order said they would come on June 30) then I got an email saying it would be delayed further...but it actually came early.  So that is good.

That said, all my other Nike Jerseys are Large and fit comfortably..I got large, and they are pretty snug.  Also I got 2 Red ones since I figured Canada Red will always be around - but looking at these more now - i definitely wish I would have got a black one...oh well.

image.png.ba7e279e8ecdca1405b6faac82b0e5af.png

Edited by damaaster

13 hours ago, damaaster said:

My Davies & David jersey's came today (original order said they would come on June 30) then I got an email saying it would be delayed further...but it actually came early.  So that is good.

That said, all my other Nike Jerseys are Large and fit comfortably..I got large, and they are pretty snug.  Also I got 2 Red ones since I figured Canada Red will always be around - but looking at these more now - i definitely wish I would have got a black one...oh well.

Just love the look of our jerseys so much but definitely more a fan of our black and white jerseys as well.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, damaaster said:

I got you bro. The black kit is with me, just not those players. 😅

On 6/23/2021 at 7:39 PM, ESG Shawn said:

How do the new kits fit? True to size? I've got my eyes on a black kit as well but have some hesitancy pulling the trigger due to buying the Macron CanPL kits before trying them on. 

Just got mine in the mail today and it fits very small. Very disappointed that they don’t do returns on player customized jerseys. Hoping someone will be able to help me with that.

Hate to say I said so…

@rob.notenboom saw me in our last versions looking snug on me and asked me…” how does it fit “. And I said the exact same thing I said here. If you want a player game day fit get your usual size - if not go a size larger.

I’m 6ft 190 (typically 180 pre-covid) and the large fits me to tight to wear casually. But if I was playing I like my jersey to fit like that. They are authentic after all.

@NgravsI was asking the size and number to see if I could arrange to buy it off of you. But that size is no bueno unless I want to make some lingerie for this missus. “Tell her to call me the iceman in bed, she can get 20 minutes or 20 seconds”🤣

1 hour ago, Shway said:

Hate to say I said so…

@rob.notenboom saw me in our last versions looking snug on me and asked me…” how does it fit “. And I said the exact same thing I said here. If you want a player game day fit get your usual size - if not go a size larger.

I’m 6ft 190 (typically 180 pre-covid) and the large fits me to tight to wear casually. But if I was playing I like my jersey to fit like that. They are authentic after all.

@NgravsI was asking the size and number to see if I could arrange to buy it off of you. But that size is no bueno unless I want to make some lingerie for this missus. “Tell her to call me the iceman in bed, she can get 20 minutes or 20 seconds”🤣

Omg! I just made a face-to-forum profile connection. 😁

But just one point of clarification … I didn’t necessarily think it looked snug on you. I couldn’t really tell how it fit you at all really as I could only see you from the shoulders up. I was just curious about sizing, that’s all. Apologies if it seemed like I was saying otherwise. 

They really messed up my order, I ordered my wife a personalized (her name) WNT large and I received a medium MNT shirt.

I contacted them immediately, they sent me a return label and I had the credit in my account within days, a good recovery.

Re-ordered, hoping to get the right one this time.

8 hours ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

They really messed up my order, I ordered my wife a personalized (her name) WNT large and I received a medium MNT shirt.

I contacted them immediately, they sent me a return label and I had the credit in my account within days, a good recovery.

Re-ordered, hoping to get the right one this time.

When you asked for a refund who did you talk to to explain they made a mistake?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, red card said:

They're using Fanatics which is used by a number of leagues/clubs. But they're noted for having weak fulfillment practices. Not rated highly in online reviews.

Agreed, they messed up my first order (see above) and gave me a refund.    I immediately re-ordered and now a month later I receive this message:  Thank you for choosing us to take care of your merchandising needs! We wanted to reach out to let you know that we were unable to fulfill the item(s) below. When we're unable to fulfill an order it's usually because the item is no longer available.

I don't understand, they never plan to replenish their stock?? Their website indicates everything is almost sold out.

The CSA messed up on this one, just when they need revenue and goodwill, their supplier can't even keep up with demand and I think it is more a supplier issue then a demand issue.   And I ordered before the Olympics, imagine the current demand.

I was also told when I re-ordered that they had plenty in stock

Edited by MM3/MM2/MM