Nike?

Admin

14 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

the black and the white jerseys are clean, i love it.

but i dont care what nike calls the colour those orange accents on the men's jersey are horrendous.

the red women's jersey is nicer IMO.

Then in that case, Canada should just have our white jersey as our home jersey and our black jersey as our away jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, saintjoes said:

Just received the Nike T-shirt and have to say I'm impressed, and it's super comfortable.. but now the missus is worried I'll never take it off. Silly her.. the black game jersey arrives in a week!

Got myself a nice black one too. Very excited to wear it more often than just on game day. I find that black is much easier to wear than the red jersey I own. 

14 hours ago, Ngravs said:

Got myself a nice black one too. Very excited to wear it more often than just on game day. I find that black is much easier to wear than the red jersey I own. 

Which is why I suggested we do away with our red kits altogether and we use our white kits as our home jersey and our black kits as our away jerseys

12 minutes ago, Shway said:

Lol….Red stays. It will never go away.

Yeah that is true but with the white jerseys we would still incorporate our Canadian colors there especially with the maple leafs on the jersey

Same going for the black jersey too

2 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Which is why I suggested we do away with our red kits altogether and we use our white kits as our home jersey and our black kits as our away jerseys

i kind of agree with this but mainly because i hate monochrome kits (coming from a real madrid fan 🤣), but like @Shway says, the reds aren't going anywhere. i've been saying for years i'd love to see us wear white shorts with the red jerseys and socks 🔥

2 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i kind of agree with this but mainly because i hate monochrome kits (coming from a real madrid fan 🤣), but like @Shway says, the reds aren't going anywhere. i've been saying for years i'd love to see us wear white shorts with the red jerseys and socks 🔥

Well that isn't much of a bad choice but I personally just like the white and black jerseys better. Or you could even go white jersey with black shorts and red socks or a black jersey with white shorts and red socks.

11 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Well that isn't much of a bad choice but I personally just like the white and black jerseys better. Or you could even go white jersey with black shorts and red socks or a black jersey with white shorts and red socks.

oh, i'd prefer the white, red, white as well, i just don't think they're getting rid of the red jerseys.

personally, i'd go white, red, white for home kits and black, red, black for alternates. maybe keep a set of reds in the back pocket for some of the concacaf away games, black in the sun is no bueno.

18 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

oh, i'd prefer the white, red, white as well, i just don't think they're getting rid of the red jerseys.

personally, i'd go white, red, white for home kits and black, red, black for alternates. maybe keep a set of reds in the back pocket for some of the concacaf away games, black in the sun is no bueno.

Yeah I mean I can understand that sentiment but then at the same time some national teams do use black jerseys as either their home or as their away jerseys and it doesn't really affect them one way or the other especially in the sun. So I don't see why it should make a difference for us. We can easily use the black as an away jersey and if you guys are insistent on a red jersey as our home jersey then I would go red jersey with white shorts and red socks

On 6/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, TGAA_Star said:

If anything hell I would make our 3rd jersey our away jerseys instead and our red jerseys still our home jerseys...take the white jerseys completely out especially if it comes to Qatar 2022 should we qualify. Those would be my jersey choices for Canada.

If they get to Qatar, Canada will definitely be using the white kits. It's so hot in Qatar, they'll wear white for sure and use red as the other one. Black will be the one not used

10 hours ago, rydermike said:

If they get to Qatar, Canada will definitely be using the white kits. It's so hot in Qatar, they'll wear white for sure and use red as the other one. Black will be the one not used

Good point if Canada does qualify for Qatar, then I definitely could see us using our white kits especially if it is like our last Group game. But definitely see us using our kits in our first and second group game but that is only if we get to Qatar but you can bet Canada jerseys would be selling like hot cakes especially if Canada qualify.

On 6/20/2021 at 4:12 PM, Ngravs said:

How do the new kits fit? True to size? I've got my eyes on a black kit as well but have some hesitancy pulling the trigger due to buying the Macron CanPL kits before trying them on. 

Just now, ESG Shawn said:

How do the new kits fit? True to size? I've got my eyes on a black kit as well but have some hesitancy pulling the trigger due to buying the Macron CanPL kits before trying them on. 

I have several Nike jerseys in my collection and they fit true to size. Much better than Macron or Puma.

2 hours ago, ESG Shawn said:

Get a size bigger if you don’t want it “player fit”.

I got a large, and have typically been M-L. But due to covid that has gone to an XL comfortably 😂.

I thought I was getting the jersey for Father’s Day like I blatantly asked…but got a brand new pair of rollerskates 😬.

Edited by Shway

52 minutes ago, Shway said:

Get a size bigger if you don’t want it “player fit”.

I got a large, and have typically been M-L. But due to covid that has gone to an XL comfortably 😂.

I thought I was getting the jersey for Father’s Day like I blatantly asked…but got a brand new pair of rollerskates 😬.

In-line, or '70s-style? 🙂