Doneil Henry

Coramoor

2 minutes ago, Boominbooty said:

I fear Henry is slowly but surely going to be buried at West Ham. Byram is good and has played well with Leeds. Henry needs to get transferred in this window if he is ever going to see the pitch this season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35364368

His hamstring did not do him any favours. He does need to move on he won't get a chance, and honestly I am not sure he's good enough.

12 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Byram is an attacking fullback / winger. His arrival will have no bearing on Henry.

That doesn't matter.  The fact of the matter is that West Ham brought someone in during the transfer window so Henry should give up fighting for a spot and move somewhere where he can be a big fish in a little pond and stagnate talent-wise.

C'mon, that's obviously how we're going to get to the world cup!  When the going gets tough, the tough get dropping divisions in order to get playing time!

6 hours ago, Vince193 said:

His hamstring did not do him any favours. He does need to move on he won't get a chance, and honestly I am not sure he's good enough.

he's good enough for the Prem, he's had the worst injury run of his career since joining West Ham. He needs to put 2015 behind him and push on.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Well, another day has gone by and....nothing! I can just imagine Henry just waiting by the phone for the media and nobody actually called. :(     #CanMNT players, like  ♫♪ You used to call me on my cellphone...♫

My only thought was that maybe they are holding it back for the preview articles but that seems odd in today's world

It's unfortunate timing, if Henry is out again. Winston Reid and Joey O'Brien both picked up hamstring problems last night in West Ham's win over Liverpool in the FA Cup. Could have been a good opportunity for Henry to play some minutes with the senior squad.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, elGuapo said:

Apparently Henry is playing sunday vs Blackburn rovers. West ham chairman david gold confirmed it, but it's ultimately Bilic's team.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/20/david-gold-confirms-doneil-henry-could-make-rare-appearance-parf/

He was referencing the game this past Sunday (Feb 21). Henry was in the 18 but did not see the pitch.

• 3 weeks later...

I think he will be in the squad for Mexico, he probably doesn't start but who knows what Floro has planned? He has put in some good defensive work at RB for us although that's not his natural position and it tends to show when he tries to contribute offensively! 

10 hours ago, gator said:

I think he will be in the squad for Mexico, he probably doesn't start but who knows what Floro has planned? He has put in some good defensive work at RB for us although that's not his natural position and it tends to show when he tries to contribute offensively!

I love the kid, but Henry vs. CONCACAF opposition is a red card/PK waiting to happen...