Ayo Akinola

masster

Trabzonspor forced a transfer of Fabian Castillo from FC Dallas which left a bad taste for MLS FO I bet. 

If this rumour is true, well, I don't think Trabzonspor is a bad team for Akinola to go to. However, I'm always cautious about any transfers to a Turkish team outside of big Istanbul teams. You might not get paid. 

1 hour ago, Yohan said:

Trabzonspor forced a transfer of Fabian Castillo from FC Dallas which left a bad taste for MLS FO I bet. 

If this rumour is true, well, I don't think Trabzonspor is a bad team for Akinola to go to. However, I'm always cautious about any transfers to a Turkish team outside of big Istanbul teams. You might not get paid. 

Tbh I would think more than a few teams are looking at Akinola right now. If he starts strong why stay in MLS, he had a few moments where he looked like a young Jozy, that would be a player coveted by many. 

I don’t think TFC will be able to keep him from leaving on a free if the interest is high.

6 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

Tbh I would think more than a few teams are looking at Akinola right now. If he starts strong why stay in MLS, he had a few moments where he looked like a young Jozy, that would be a player coveted by many. 

I don’t think TFC will be able to keep him from leaving on a free if the interest is high.

he's apparently done more than enough to warrant a 10 mil transfer to Juventus if Reynolds is the bench mark. So crazy. 

2 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

Yea they must be fucking high on Reynolds

Well Davies has turned heads and Bayern obviously got a steal. 

I think European clubs are hoping they might find another diamond which likely means overpaying for good players. 

Not a bad thing for the MLS. 

8 minutes ago, TOcanadafan said:

Ayo has tough choices to make.  I’m not sure if he’s at a level that he can hold out until qualifiers are over (going with Canada if they qualify, and the US if Canada doesn’t make it) which might be how he and his camp are thinking at the moment.  

I don’t see it that way.  If he is healthy, both countries will be calling him for the next March qualifiers.  If these games happen as planned, we will know his decision by the end of March.  

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I don’t see it that way.  If he is healthy, both countries will be calling him for the next March qualifiers.  If these games happen as planned, we will know his decision by the end of March.  

I hope so... no use dragging us along for a year and a half.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

Can’t he still choose to go with the US for Olympic qualifiers and then ultimately with Canada for the senior national team ?