Scott Arfield

3 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

And so, please, please, please let that be the end of the droning eulogies.  The Prince is dead, God save the Prince.

As the person who authored the "droning eulogy", I'm a bit offended by this post, but I'm even more offended by the guy who posted this goal.  Scotty Arfield is dead to me (that's why I wrote my droning eulogy!) - resurrecting him and rubbing it in all our faces is somewhere between demented and sick.  Ban that guy!!  🤬😉

36 minutes ago, GasPed said:

As the person who authored the "droning eulogy", I'm a bit offended by this post, but I'm even more offended by the guy who posted this goal.  Scotty Arfield is dead to me (that's why I wrote my droning eulogy!) - resurrecting him and rubbing it in all our faces is somewhere between demented and sick.  Ban that guy!!  🤬😉

AdeptSleepyFlea-max-1mb.gif.b20998eefa4bc7eb6ab9457f9d6e264c.gif

Nice footwork tho

Edited by Califax

16 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Thought he was hurt? 

Guess hes more into midweek games  versus Livingston now than final round of WCQ. 

You're assuming he declined a call, when he could just never have received it.  It's entirely possible herdman told him he wasn't in the plans and they put out a nice statement announcing his retirement with mutual respect. 

4 minutes ago, king1010 said:

If herdman said he wasnt in the plans anymore thats pretty ballsy. Arfield could’ve still brought a lot to the squad

not according to posters on this website...lol.  It doesn't really matter, he's done.  One side broke up with the other, and we likely will never know who broke up with who.  They truly do respect one another.  That's all that matters.

"Paton (Ross) vs. Arfield (Rangers) today in the match of the Canadian left-behinds."

This game ended with a 3-3 tie.

Both Paton and Arfield started.  Paton subbed off on 57' and Arfield off on 90'.

So,the guessing that one factor of Arfield's not coming was injury has been proven wrong. He is fit as a bull, and he is not coming. End of story.

12 minutes ago, lamptern said:

"Paton (Ross) vs. Arfield (Rangers) today in the match of the Canadian left-behinds."

This game ended with a 3-3 tie.

Both Paton and Arfield started.  Paton subbed off on 57' and Arfield off on 90'.

So,the guessing that one factor of Arfield's not coming was injury has been proven wrong. He is fit as a bull, and he is not coming. End of story.

And I thought the factor for Arfield not coming was that he retired from international play.