Hanson Boakai

On 10/26/2017 at 1:02 AM, Obinna said:

Does anyone think he'll ever work his way back into the national team picture?

Don't rate him much higher current fced prospects Abe Duk or David Doe Shamit Shome 

Very unlikely atm. Needs lots of mins to get back 

On 10/25/2017 at 7:33 AM, Toje said:

Maybe he cannot officially play for the club until January? He played on Oct 13th in a friendly and scored two goals.

UTA Arad is playing a Romanian Cup match right now, but Boakai is not starting nor is he on the bench.  Arad had a B team last year, but I think it was cancelled over the summer.

On 10/26/2017 at 3:00 AM, Obinna said:

Played great tonight. Looked like a guy who has played in the Eredivisie and Bundesliga. Really happy to see him in good form.

I am totally confused.  Where did he play? A team, B team, U-23, U-10, Cup game, friendly?   First Toje is saying he was not in the squad for the Cup game, and then Obinna said he played great.  Seems like something is missing in those intervening hours.  

Paper working (working visa now) still holding up Hanson

http://glsa.ro/arad/276861-todea-nu-e-ingrijorat-de-absenta-lui-florea-si-saluta-revenirea-lui-grahovac.html

"..on Canadian midfielder Hanson Boakai "It remains to be seen how resolve with the papers... He continues to train with us, but we do not know when he will be good at playing." "

13 hours ago, hamiltonfan said:

Paper working (working visa now) still holding up Hanson

http://glsa.ro/arad/276861-todea-nu-e-ingrijorat-de-absenta-lui-florea-si-saluta-revenirea-lui-grahovac.html

"..on Canadian midfielder Hanson Boakai "It remains to be seen how resolve with the papers... He continues to train with us, but we do not know when he will be good at playing." "

A lot of V's are also dying to see when and if Boakai will ever be good at playing again.

40 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

WTF is this about?

@Scorpion26 has decided that we have to separate the MNT player topic into two sections, one for the eligible players playing in NA and one for those playing Europe. 

So before you can actually find a players thread you have to know where they are playing and if they move to or from either continent we will close that players thread and start a new one.

I’ve made my objections known.

Edited by BuzzAndSting

28 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

@Scorpion26 has decided that we have to separate the MNT player topic into two sections, one for the eligible players playing in NA and one for those playing Europe. 

So before you can actually find a players thread you have to know where they are playing and if they move to or from either continent we will close that players thread and start a new one.

I’ve made my objections known.

That's the fuckin stupidest thing i've heard on here in a while...and there's been alot of stupid shit on this board.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

Given that the news outlet is called bush chicken, I first thought this was a spoof site but on further inspection it seems to be a serious news site from Liberia. So let me be the first to say it: CAP HIM NOW!!!!

As an aside, here is an article I found on the founder of the news website: https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-07-12/liberian-american-renounced-his-us-citizenship-and-then-headed-home