Hanson Boakai

On 1/17/2018 at 3:29 AM, Toje said:

Well I guess he awaits CPL next year or maybe he can go play for Ottawa Fury in USL.... I do think his Euro move isn't going anywhere and I do hope he can realize this to get back on track or end having a journeymen life like Adu.(Who is returning after a year off...)

1 hour ago, Scorpion26 said:

Let me ask you a question do you think Boakai still has a chance to turn things around?

No, he is done, saw him put in an impressive sub appearance against the Fury, I think in their first season.  I no longer have him on the radar. 

2 hours ago, MM2 said:

No, he is done, saw him put in an impressive sub appearance against the Fury, I think in their first season.  I no longer have him on the radar. 

I get you, but maybe just maybe he can prove you wrong... doesn't have to be superstar, but can be a good decent player...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, yothat said:

He made the bench :)

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2018/03/29/finland/suomen-cup/ekenas-idrotssforening/football-club-haka-valkeakoski/2760027/

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2018/04/03/finland/suomen-cup/ekenas-idrotssforening/football-club-inter-turku/2765045/

Twice! Ekenas made a run to the semi-finals of the Finnish Cup and he got onto the bench for the QF and SF but didn't appear.

Ekenas play their first league match in 3 weeks, hopefully he can get some meaningful minutes this year and find a little bit of career stability for now.

Edited by Zem

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 11:42 PM, Bison44 said:

Freddy Adu got an assist tonight with Vegas at 28-29 years.  So....I am hoping that Boakai (21) can keep it going for awhile, even if he has to drop down to CPL next year. 

Started from the bottom now were here

Drake-Started-From-The-Bottom-231.jpg

Drop down to CanPL? Has he even built up to CanPL yet???