Hanson Boakai

10 hours ago, Toje said:

Skenderbeu are a good side (by Albanian standards). They made it to the Champions League playoffs (qualifying) and the Europa League group stage in 2015/16. They were banned from the Champions League this past season.

If you are going to go on trial in Albania, Skenderbeu is the place to go.

Sure, it's the place to go if you aren't put off by a fresh match fixing scandal.

http://www.espnfc.us/albania/story/2887393/albanias-kf-skenderbeu-banned-from-europe-for-match-fixing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally he's resurfaced. But with 1,5 years wasted. I wish he'd just taken the Froese-route, start playing at a low level and work your way up. But his choices have not been great so far and popping up in Lebanon of all places makes me wonder if he will now. Who is his agent?

7 hours ago, toontownman said:

Hopefully this kid gets better agents, advice and makes better decisions going forward. 

So much potential to be a big player in the international set up and club level somewhere. 

Hope this works out because he is so close to the footballing scrap heap at such a young age. 

He does...going forward : ) 

guys...it will be OK i personally guarantee that.  Interested in the group's take on different option thought.

'Lebanon and Algeria top flight, South America strong second division and lower half first, and top European lower division (ex. Italy and Spain 3rd).'

39 minutes ago, hamiltonfan said:

guys...it will be OK i personally guarantee that.  Interested in the group's take on different option thought.

'Lebanon and Algeria top flight, South America strong second division and lower half first, and top European lower division (ex. Italy and Spain 3rd).'

Algeria top flight would be cool

46 minutes ago, hamiltonfan said:

Are you his agent ;) haha

47 minutes ago, hamiltonfan said:

Sammy's progress in Spain makes the 3rd division there pretty intriguing

1 hour ago, hamiltonfan said:

Your post is weird and random.