Kristian Jack disappearance?

Ally McCoist

I didn't notice this but I've seen it get pointed out on other social media that Kristian Jack has seemingly disappeared off social media. His Twitter is gone and his Instagram has been set to private. I know it could be nothing and at best this is just his way of taking a break in the CPL post-season. But it does seem a little extreme...

Hopefully nothing serious. He's a reporting legend of this sport in Canada.

Edited by Ally McCoist

I think there is a lot more awareness around the negative health impact of social media, screens and on line engagement. When people take time off they now go out of their way to completely disconnect. People actually pay big money just have people physically take their devices away from them. KJ seems like are very thoughtful guy. I'm sure he's just on vacation or taking time off work like anyone else would

4 hours ago, Shway said:

Whatever happened to him? Did he go back to America or is he waiting for Trump to return first? 

I think just been low profile since he got "cancelled".  Saw him walking around the leslieville area with a one soccer jacket on a few months ago.

1 hour ago, El Hombre said:

Pretty sure he's still with OneSoccer in an off-camera capacity.

Yeah. I don't think he was ever really meant to be on camera, but he filled in for a bit. I might be mistaken but I think he might have been off camera before people wanted him cancelled.

19 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

I think there is a lot more awareness around the negative health impact of social media, screens and on line engagement. When people take time off they now go out of their way to completely disconnect. People actually pay big money just have people physically take their devices away from them. KJ seems like are very thoughtful guy. I'm sure he's just on vacation or taking time off work like anyone else would

Pfffff.  Sure there's plenty of places in Toronto filled with people who'll do you that favour for free. 

28 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Pfffff.  Sure there's plenty of places in Toronto filled with people who'll do you that favour for free. 

Ah, so when that guy on a Vespa took my phone, he was actually doing me a favour?  I had no idea.  I should've shouted out: "But I'm not on social media!" and then he wouldve turned around and brought it back.