Kristian Jack disappearance?

Ally McCoist

34 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Has nothing to do with K Jack, don't think. 

The real problem is that MediaPro didn't just replace Larson who was a dick as a journalist and easily replaceable as a content director in the shadows.

It's funny because MediaPro just swept that shit under the rug. They made him delete all his social media and he likely just works completely in the background now. OneSoccer actually blocked me on Twitter after I replied to some of their tweets about it. They really didn't want that shit to blow up. And they got away with it.

3 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

It's funny because MediaPro just swept that shit under the rug. They made him delete all his social media and he likely just works completely in the background now. OneSoccer actually blocked me on Twitter after I replied to some of their tweets about it. They really didn't want that shit to blow up. And they got away with it.

Well works out well cause he's their problem now.  Dealing with that piece of shit is no picnic, I'm just glad I don't have to see or read his toxicity.

2 hours ago, costarg said:

Well works out well cause he's their problem now.  Dealing with that piece of shit is no picnic, I'm just glad I don't have to see or read his toxicity.

Something tells me that that company is riddled with people similar to him. Because if it wasn't, he would've been canned immediately. They're just not stupid enough to publicly post dumb shit on social media like he did.  

17 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

What's even odder is Media Pro was founded and run by businessmen clearly on the political left, without getting into a lot of details you'd think they'd project a better image. 

I just figured they had so few choices in Canada and didn't want to spend too much time figuring things out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...