Should Canada change its jersey look for Qatar?

TGAA_Star

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Colliedor said:

CSA is allergic to money.

CR&W & ticket prices for the Jamaica game says otherwise. I know you said that in jest, but new kits mean easy money  and lots of it, so I just don't know where Kloke got that info from. I would be absolutely shocked if it was true

10 minutes ago, Califax said:

that's dumb.

They could sell half a million shirts if they wanted to. 

What's amazing to me is we've been pretty comfortably in the drivers seat to at least qualify since about November? Even can say January if you want to be on the safe side... you're really telling me at no point Canada Soccer or Nike tried to get more current Canada Jerseys ready for when we officially qualified? (especially if the plan is to keep them for Qatar) They could've sold incredible numbers on Sunday alone with all the hype and excitement

17 hours ago, ADP10 said:

Anyone else think if we were with Umbro this wouldn’t have happened?

I know they have their fans but I found the designs we got from Umbro and Adidas for 20 years (with the exception of the one blue “rugby” kit) to be disinteresting crap. 

In fairness, nobody goes out of their way for a low selling jersey and a (I would suspect) lazy partner in the form of the association. 

But I wholesale like Nike better.

5 minutes ago, ag futbol said:

I know they have their fans but I found the designs we got from Umbro and Adidas for 20 years (with the exception of the one blue “rugby” kit) to be disinteresting crap. 

In fairness, nobody goes out of their way for a low selling jersey and a (I would suspect) lazy partner in the form of the association. 

Best decision we ever made is goin to NIKE

3 hours ago, ag futbol said:

What do you find so interesting about the Nike design?

3 hours ago, ag futbol said:

Umbro had barely any customization  other than the sound wave stitched on the jersey. Everything else was templates. 
Remember the white jersey with the chevron that we seen multiple teams wear lol