CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

19 minutes ago, RJB said:

I see that they also have Red & Gold, as well as Red & Black coming soon.  Seriously, what are they going to offer for those (expectedly) higher levels?  I feel like they're mimicking Air Canada with all these categories!

Probably access to tickets in Qatar or the 2026 World Cup 

Order 10520 here. Hope the money is used in a good place. CSA is going to have quite the war chest come 2026 (with multimillion $ sponsorships especially) and hopefully that can sustain the game at all levels in our country for generations.

Edited by weathermanfran
Added warchest reasoning.

4 minutes ago, devioustrevor said:

Yeah.  I love the idea of personalized presale codes.  It will allow for the tracking of who is using the pre-sale to buy tickets just to sell on secondary markets.  Love it, love it, love it.

Is this not allowed? Not that I’m going to try to sell for huge profits but if I get tickets through CRW then get Voyageurs tickets an hour later, best believe I’m selling the CRW tickets (whether to friends or online).

4 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

how many tickets can you buy in a single subscription?

CanadaRED+WHITE Advanced Presale Access 
CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive priority access to purchase tickets through an advance presale window which will open at 10.00 ET / 07.00 PT on Thursday 10 March. All CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive an individualized presale code via email* on Thursday morning facilitating a one-time purchase of up to four (4) tickets.

Please note that a secondary presale window for CanadaRED email subscribers will open at 12.00 ET / 09.00 PT on 10 March. All CanadaRED members will receive a presale code which will facilitate the purchase of up to four tickets in one transaction. As a CanadaRED+WHITE member you will receive access to both offers. 

On 3/7/2022 at 9:33 PM, weathermanfran said:

Order 10520 here.

Seems to have moved faster in last 2-3 days than I expected.

Mind you 7000+ numbers were used for something else.

I wonder what else they are using this numbering sequence for. Merchandise?

Edited by nfitz

On 3/4/2022 at 11:07 PM, king1010 said:

So who do I contact if ive paid for red + white membership but havent received my code?

If you didn't get today's email either, it had this in it.

"If you have any questions or require additional detail regarding your CanadaRED+WHITE membership we encourage you to reach out to the dedicated member support email canadaredsupport@canadasoccer.com"

12 hours ago, archer21 said:

Is this not allowed? Not that I’m going to try to sell for huge profits but if I get tickets through CRW then get Voyageurs tickets an hour later, best believe I’m selling the CRW tickets (whether to friends or online).

I wouldn't do it on TicketMaster/StubHub.  And I definitely wouldn't do it for more than face value.  

14 hours ago, archer21 said:

Please sell them at face value in the Voyageurs ticket exchange to help other members out. 

We are offsetting our sale time to increase people's chances of getting tickets for our members, not for people to profit from it. If we find anyone doing that they will be permanently banned. 

Just now, narduch said:

I've been looking. Need a plan of attack. 

Want to try to get tickets in an affordable section that still has decent views 

Same, But I will be teaching at 10, so I need my wife to buy the tickets. The lack of info is making me nervous. 

7 minutes ago, Vasi said:

Same, But I will be teaching at 10, so I need my wife to buy the tickets. The lack of info is making me nervous. 

If you are buying them at 10, and that is through CRW.... I don't think there is any reason to be nervous. 

12 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

CanadaRED+WHITE Advanced Presale Access 
CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive priority access to purchase tickets through an advance presale window which will open at 10.00 ET / 07.00 PT on Thursday 10 March. All CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive an individualized presale code via email* on Thursday morning facilitating a one-time purchase of up to four (4) tickets.

Please note that a secondary presale window for CanadaRED email subscribers will open at 12.00 ET / 09.00 PT on 10 March. All CanadaRED members will receive a presale code which will facilitate the purchase of up to four tickets in one transaction. As a CanadaRED+WHITE member you will receive access to both offers. 

Based on this, you can buy maximum 8 tickets per TM account;

10 AM - 4 in Canada Red+White window

NOON - 4 in Canada Red window

Does that mean in theory, you can buy maximum 10 tickets with 2 from Voyageurs ?

3 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

Based on this, you can buy maximum 8 tickets per TM account;

10 AM - 4 in Canada Red+White window

NOON - 4 in Canada Red window

Does that mean in theory, you can buy maximum 10 tickets with 2 from Voyageurs ?

9 ticket limit for an account.