CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

10 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

You can get a season ticket for the price of 1 ticket to the Jamaica game.

.....But which are you going to tell your grandchildren about as a soccer fan in this country? -- I saw Canada qualify for the WC for the first time since 1986 -- or I went to 15 YU games with 400 other people and no one will ever talk about or remember those games (or potentially that franchise) again in 5 years-10 years --- (and I actually support York United, but let's be real, most games attendance are filled with "friends and family" or freebies/heavily discounted seats, the highlight is Sharman's Pies frankly most of the time -- LOL). 

I assure you the money spent on seeing Canada v USA in January, and Davies score against Panama are worth well more to me than 10-15 York United games....and I'm betting as much as most of us grumble at the cost, if given the choice between 15 "meaningless" games, and one meaningful one, the money will be spent on Canada, and we will be at BMO on the 27th.

Edited by Team Canada

16 minutes ago, sstackho said:

I find the TFC e-mail to be unclear.  Does their presale only provide access to Premium Seating Options listed, starting at $275/ticket? 

No it is for regular seats, I just wonder if its for a specific block of seats like they did for Forge or is it the stadium overall similar to Canada Red and White?

46 minutes ago, Team Canada said:

TFC STH just got access for 10AM tomorrow -- a lot more "local" people buying things at 10AM -- That's another 10,000 or so people that could be buying up to 4 seats each tomorrow starting at 10AM --- can't see things getting to 12 for the CRW..... did I need to spend $50?  Apparently I did not....great !

That starts at 10am too 

3 minutes ago, Team Canada said:

Sorry I meant CR at 12 Noon --- CRW is at 10 AM as well as TFC STH as well so that seems like $50 well spent at the moment if you were a TFC STH. Can't see too much lasting until Noon for the CR folks.

Canada Red is the new public sale, basically anyone who really wanted ticket has made the moves to give themselves the best chance at tickets. The TFC SSH thing is the wild card, is it the same access as Canada Red+White or it is a specific block similar to what they did for the Forge folk in Hamilton?

3 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Canada Red is the new public sale, basically anyone who really wanted ticket has made the moves to give themselves the best chance at tickets. The TFC SSH thing is the wild card, is it the same access as Canada Red+White or it is a specific block similar to what they did for the Forge folk in Hamilton?

Hopefully the TFC SSH is a unique code like CRW. Don’t need a code getting out to the general public to get into the advanced sale.

Edited by archer21

11 minutes ago, Team Canada said:

Sorry I meant CR at 12 Noon --- CRW is at 10 AM as well as TFC STH as well so that seems like $50 well spent at the moment if you were a TFC STH. Can't see too much lasting until Noon for the CR folks.

All good.  I’m hoping that there is a long game here with the CRW.  Looks like I’ll need to be on my A game tomorrow morning to ensure good seats 

Just now, archer21 said:

Hopefully the TFC SSH is a unique code like CRW. Don’t need a code getting out to the general public to get into the advanced sale.

It is a unique code, I got one not too long ago. They are first codes to get sent out. The Forge code in January was only for a few specific sections, not the entire stadium like Canada Red was minus the Vs tickets. 

7 hours ago, Admin said:

I respectfully ask people, if you get tickets in CRW and V's, and they are 'extras' to make those available in the V's Ticket Exchange at face value.   

I was only aware of our pricing at $40, so I was expecting a similar moderate price increase in the rest of the stadium. This price increase will put some pressure back on our sections. 

We are in a tricky situation with our numbers, and we want to get our members who want to go into the stadium. 

1.  If people have a CRW account, buy tickets.
2. Try to get V's tickets, or don't if you don't need them. 
3. If you want to be in the section and get V's tickets, put your CRW tickets on the exchange at face value. 

Do you know how much the Ticketmaster fees will be for this game?

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

So how do we get the Vs tickets exactly? And am I able to bring a couple friends who aren't members? I'm not sure how it all works! I've always sat in other sections lol

Vs tickets are only available to members and they will be able to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, The info is on the Vs website for members. 

8 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Vs tickets are only available to members and they will be able to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, The info is on the Vs website for members. 

Yeah I saw it after. We have a membership, but there's 3 of us so I guess it's overpriced CSA tickets lol.. thanks for the response. 

Edited by Hawkguy

4 hours ago, Team Canada said:

TFC STH just got access for 10AM tomorrow -- a lot more "local" people buying things at 10AM -- That's another 10,000 or so people that could be buying up to 4 seats each tomorrow starting at 10AM --- can't see things getting to 12 for the CRW..... did I need to spend $50?  Apparently I did not....great !

It it confirmed that you can buy up to 4 tickets?

30 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

It it confirmed that you can buy up to 4 tickets?

Yes for the rest of the stadium but only two in the Vs section. So if you want two Vs you have use another avenue to buy your other two. 

13 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Yes for the rest of the stadium but only two in the Vs section. So if you want two Vs you have use another avenue to buy your other two. 

Got the email from TFC just when I was about to pay the $50 for the red subscription. Guess I was lucky not to spend it yet. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

Got the email from TFC just when I was about to pay the $50 for the red subscription. Guess I was lucky not to spend it yet. Thanks.

I would pay the $50 if you can, we do not know exactly how the TFC code will work, is it for all the stadium (minus the Vs section) or a specific sections like they did for Forge SSH. 

38 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I would pay the $50 if you can, we do not know exactly how the TFC code will work, is it for all the stadium (minus the Vs section) or a specific sections like they did for Forge SSH. 

Do you know if forge ssh were told specifically about the specific sections or were they cryptic like the tfc one? lol.

7 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

Do you know if forge ssh were told specifically about the specific sections or were they cryptic like the tfc one? lol.

The Forge season ticket holders were the only people given a unique one time use code for the match in January and they had the sections behind the US bench allotted to them for that sale . As the rest of the stadium was selling out they pretty much sat there waiting for Forge SSH to purchase them . Took much longer that the rest of the stadium. Also we have to remember TFC has significant more SSHs than Forge. Not sure what to read into the TFC email but that does not scream the entire stadium being available to them but who knows. 

2 hours ago, Colliedor said:

It's extremely small availability maybe like 150 tickets... As confirmed in a convo with TFC rep. 

Edited by Jedi Ram