CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

45 minutes ago, narduch said:

I've been looking. Need a plan of attack. 

Want to try to get tickets in an affordable section that still has decent views 

Narduch, if you don’t mind me asking, but are you buying tickets through the pre sales or the Voyageurs? Reason I ask is for game plan purposes via the pre sales. Maybe you already know, but the queue has opened shortly after 9:45 (assuming EST) pretty much every sale. What I’ve done is go into my ticketmaster account when I wake up, click on the game and let it sit in the countdown to 10. After 9:30 I’ve kept refreshing it over and over. Annoying? Yes but as soon as the queue opens you’ll get in immediately. Apologies if you already know this but I’ve been successful every time.  I’m not buying tickets with the voyageurs as there are too many of us trying to go 

FYI don't even think you need to refresh - just show up at 9:50 and they'll place you into the random queue that starts at 10.

Honestly those prices are wild though...will be targeting 219/220.

Edited by theaub

Just now, theaub said:

FYI don't even think you need to refresh - just show up at 9:50 and they'll place you into the random queue that starts at 10.

I can I assure I’ve had too. If you just sit in the countdown I’ve had experiences where it doesn’t automatically enter you into the queuing process. 

7 minutes ago, EJsens1 said:

Narduch, if you don’t mind me asking, but are you buying tickets through the pre sales or the Voyageurs? Reason I ask is for game plan purposes via the pre sales. Maybe you already know, but the queue has opened shortly after 9:45 (assuming EST) pretty much every sale. What I’ve done is go into my ticketmaster account when I wake up, click on the game and let it sit in the countdown to 10. After 9:30 I’ve kept refreshing it over and over. Annoying? Yes but as soon as the queue opens you’ll get in immediately. Apologies if you already know this but I’ve been successful every time.  I’m not buying tickets with the voyageurs as there are too many of us trying to go 

I like to consider myself a Ticketmaster veteran.

I'm trying to get Vs tickets and general.

I respectfully ask people, if you get tickets in CRW and V's, and they are 'extras' to make those available in the V's Ticket Exchange at face value.   

I was only aware of our pricing at $40, so I was expecting a similar moderate price increase in the rest of the stadium. This price increase will put some pressure back on our sections. 

We are in a tricky situation with our numbers, and we want to get our members who want to go into the stadium. 

1.  If people have a CRW account, buy tickets.
2. Try to get V's tickets, or don't if you don't need them. 
3. If you want to be in the section and get V's tickets, put your CRW tickets on the exchange at face value. 

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I respectfully ask people, if you get tickets in CRW and V's, and they are 'extras' to make those available in the V's Ticket Exchange at face value.   

I was only aware of our pricing at $40, so I was expecting a similar moderate price increase in the rest of the stadium. This price increase will put some pressure back on our sections. 

We are in a tricky situation with our numbers, and we want to get our members who want to go into the stadium. 

1.  If people have a CRW account, buy tickets.
2. Try to get V's tickets, or don't if you don't need them. 
3. If you want to be in the section and get V's tickets, put your CRW tickets on the exchange at face value. 

On the flip side (Admins feel free to delete this is this is overstepping any bounds) - if there are anyone with V's memberships who would prefer non-South End tickets, happy to do some sort of exchange to get a few extra tickets in the south end for some family. All at cost of course. Pm me if there's any interest.

For those interested, here is the comparison to the pricing of ticket for the upcoming match vs. Jamaica vs. in October vs. Panama. Canada as we all know has been hot this campaign and as such the CSA knows there  is demand for tickets, so they are taking advantage of that, pricing accordingly. Pretty much everything has doubled out side of the Vs section. 

20211013-CANMNTvPAN-Tickets-WebsiteMap-E

No description available.

Edited by Cblake

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

This was bound to happen with the increased success of the program. I remember buying first row Nations League tickets vs the US a few years back for ~$50 days after the tickets had been released. Those days are long gone.

Also went to the nations league game back in 2019 and we got tickets for like 25$ days after the got released. Better a sold out stadium then a third empty stadium.

6 minutes ago, Shway said:

Yup they did it lol. 

looks like our tickets will be $55-$65.?

@JamboAl just said " it should be $40"

So even at $40, under $60 with the fees and taxes right?

----

43 minutes ago, ShralpShralpShral said:

Of course they did.   

Fucking cunts.  Absolutely atrocious to do this.

Are you a V's member? Are you from the GTA. @Admin has always done his utmost to make sure ticket cost is not a factor keeping people out of the stadium.

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Are you a V's member? Are you from the GTA. @Admin has always done his utmost to make sure ticket cost is not a factor keeping people out of the stadium.

Pretty sure he was referring to the rest of the stadium.  V's tickets are pretty much flat from the first round of matches at BMO.

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Oh I'll be fine.  Vs tickets are very reasonable. Doesn't mean I approve of the CSA doing this to other fans.  I have good friends who are priced out by this after being at all the former GTA matches.

8 minutes ago, Floortom said:

This was bound to happen with the increased success of the program. I remember buying first row Nations League tickets vs the US a few years back for ~$50 days after the tickets had been released. Those days are long gone.

They are stoking the fire while its hot, demand and interest is at an all-time high. Where it will be interesting, where we can gauge things when it comes to a Nation's League match vs a minnow, how quickly does that sellout? This is a great problem to have if you even call it that. These are great times for Canadian soccer.

Need to bring the timeline for  expansion of BMO Field re 2026 forward. I noticed there is no seating on sale in the north section. Too bad they did not go with fixed/removable bleacher seats there. With these prices I'm sure it would have been profitable