CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

4 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Need to bring the timeline for  expansion of BMO Field re 2026 forward. I noticed there is no seating on sale in the north section. Too bad they did not go with fixed/removable bleacher seats there. With these prices I'm sure it would have been profitable 

They tore down a permanent north stand to accommodate the Argos

Edited by narduch

1 hour ago, Cblake said:

For those interested, here is the comparison to the pricing of ticket for the upcoming match vs. Jamaica vs. in October vs. Panama. Canada as we all know has been hot this campaign and as such the CSA knows there  is demand for tickets, so they are taking advantage of that, pricing accordingly. Pretty much everything has doubled out side of the Vs section. 

20211013-CANMNTvPAN-Tickets-WebsiteMap-E

No description available.

This will be an unpopular opinion for some, but the CSA is probably doing the right thing here based on increased demand.

Better the extra money in CSA's hands as opposed to scalpers.

Of course if this doesn't sell out fast it will prove they made a mistake.

14 minutes ago, narduch said:

This will be an unpopular opinion for some, but the CSA is probably doing the right thing here based on increased demand.

I agree. We have been bitching and moaning that the CSA was cash strapped and that we did not have any youth camps. Lets hope this changes fast.

Also, this is not a nich team/sport any more. The moment that this team became competitive, the ticket increase was inevitable.

41 minutes ago, narduch said:

Completely agree, the more money the CSA makes, the better it hopefully is for development programs like having youth camps etc, getting players together. Also programs across the country to engage the youth using the heightened profile the senior teams have these days. 

I found this, this is the seating chart for the Nation's League game vs. Cuba, Things were cheap then with only the lower bowl being sold. Even the Vs section was only 3 sections in total at the time. 

https://staging.canadasoccer.com/buy-tickets/

BMO_stadium-714x480.jpg

Edited by Cblake

9 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Completely agree, the more money the CSA makes, the better it hopefully is for development programs like having youth camps etc, getting players together. Also programs across the country to engage the youth using the heightened profile the senior teams have these days. 

I found this, must have been for a game vs. Panama on a prior schedule before Covid changed things up. Things were cheap then with only the lower bowl being sold. Even the Vs section was only 3 sections in total at the time. 

BMO_stadium-714x480.jpg

Wasn't that the nations league game vs Cuba of which we thrashed them in?

2 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

On the flip side (Admins feel free to delete this is this is overstepping any bounds) - if there are anyone with V's memberships who would prefer non-South End tickets, happy to do some sort of exchange to get a few extra tickets in the south end for some family. All at cost of course. Pm me if there's any interest.

Has anybody taken you up on this offer? I'd be interested in doing something similar for anybody who wants to give me V's tickets in exchange for non-South end tickets (I bought the CR+W membership to assure I get decent seats).

2 hours ago, Cblake said:

I found this, this is the seating chart for the Nation's League game vs. Cuba, Things were cheap then with only the lower bowl being sold. Even the Vs section was only 3 sections in total at the time. 

BMO_stadium-714x480.jpg

What were the prices like for the Hamilton game? They did a great job in packages for the games in Edmonton, but to me that was almost out of necessity to jam the building. I feel like it was a good increase too from Panama to Hamilton which is a better comparison over Edmonton.  Obviously not like the jump we see here 

edit..different stadium of course but pretty similar in construct minus the voyageurs section at the south end at BMO

Edited by EJsens1

1 hour ago, ShralpShralpShral said:

If you have a successful team you will then get sponsorship endorsements, television contracts will go up.  You'll make far more that way than a ticket price increase.  All this does is hurt your base and price people out.  Makes it harder for people to bring their families, etc.

The corporate sponsors and TV contracts will come soon and I sure hope the CSA gouge them for being on the sidelines as long as they have, but in the interim they need $s and raising ticket prices is the short term solution. It's unfortunate but hopefully the CSA spend the money wisely

31 minutes ago, rdb9ty said:

These prices are ridiculous and definitely priced out any non-diehard friends of mine. 

As expected the demand for this game is massive and every die hard fan that can scrape together the ticket price, will be there. Hopefully you get one of the tickets in the Vs section. This game is probably not the one to bring non- diehard fans.

40 minutes ago, EJsens1 said:

What were the prices like for the Hamilton game? They did a great job in packages for the games in Edmonton, but to me that was almost out of necessity to jam the building. I feel like it was a good increase too from Panama to Hamilton which is a better comparison over Edmonton.  Obviously not like the jump we see here 

edit..different stadium of course but pretty similar in construct minus the voyageurs section at the south end at BMO

Here is the Hamilton game pricing. . Now to due to covid things were only 50%. 

20220130-CANMNTvUSA-Tickets-WebsiteMap-E

TFC STH just got access for 10AM tomorrow -- a lot more "local" people buying things at 10AM -- That's another 10,000 or so people that could be buying up to 4 seats each tomorrow starting at 10AM --- can't see things getting to 12 for the CRW..... did I need to spend $50?  Apparently I did not....great !

Edited by Team Canada

2 minutes ago, Team Canada said:

TFC STH just got access for 10AM tomorrow -- a lot more "local" people buying things at 10AM -- That's another 10,000 or so people that could be buying up to 4 seats each tomorrow starting at 10AM --- can't see things getting to 12 for the CRW..... did I need to spend $50?  Apparently I did not....great !

I find the TFC e-mail to be unclear.  Does their presale only provide access to Premium Seating Options listed, starting at $275/ticket? 

4 minutes ago, sstackho said:

I find the TFC e-mail to be unclear.  Does their presale only provide access to Premium Seating Options listed, starting at $275/ticket? 

I don't read it that way -- I read it as "here are some other premium seats that you might be interested in"

Your link will remain active after the end of the presale on March 10th at 12:00PM for exclusive access to the Premium Seating locations below.

Edited by Team Canada