CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

Just now, Toronto Ruffrider said:

Interestingly, if I click on the "Buy Tickets" link now, it says that the next sale starts in 2h47m or so.

As it says in the email - 

As this is a discrete link, this pre-sale is not visible publicly on Ticketmaster.ca. This link will provide you access to your pre-sale at 10:00am ET despite Ticketmaster.ca saying the pre-sale only starts at 12:00pm.

1 minute ago, Kent said:

I was only a tiny bit nervous about not getting the code yet, until I came on here and saw some people got theirs half an hour ago.

And then I instantly got my email.

Someone at Canada Soccer: "Hey, it says here Kent didn't get his code?"

Person next to him: "That's strange, I thought I sent it to him. Ah shoot, forgot to click send. There, fixed now."

1 minute ago, Rougeisthecolour said:

When do you actually put the code in? sorry if the info is somehere, I just can't find it.

Here is my assumption.

At about 9:45 or 9:50 a button will appear on the screen below the countdown that you click to enter a waiting room. I can't remember if it would be at that time or once the sale actually begins you will be asked for a code. Then (after the code+waiting in the queue) you find your tickets and frantically click while sweating and screaming.

**Please note this link is a discrete and private link for the CanadaRED+WHITE pre-sale. This link is the only link that can be used to gain access to your pre-sale with your unique code. As this is a discrete link, this pre-sale is not visible publicly on Ticketmaster.ca. This link will provide you access to your pre-sale at 10:00am ET despite Ticketmaster.ca saying the pre-sale only starts at 12:00pm.

8 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

Nope. I signed up 2 days ago (order #10600 something). Still waiting. Nothing in junk mail. And I know my registration worked cause I got their mass welcome email yesterday.

Probably trickling out by order # then. I was 10500 something and haven't gotten yet either. Also got mass registration email on March 8.